1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

"
PaganDK wrote:
Don't mind balancing. It's gonna be fun putting new builds together. My main beef is the fact that apparantly all items that were deemed overpowered are not changed retroactively. That is a really bad decision imo. I mean, we were playing Beta afterall. There is no reason to leave overpowered items in game at all!

Although it's only in standard/hardcore league, the trash can of old characters. I really don't have a problem with legacy items, as there is no competition in that league.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Nice changes at all.
The aura changes sounds at the first moment drastic but we dont know how this will work together with the other rebalanced passive skills until we can get our hands on patch 1.0.0.

But nice thing is that we get a full respec so we can rediscover the passive skilltree again like we did when we started playing this game first time.

Legacy items:
I got this medium-quality facebraker for 2 or 3 chaos 3 months ago. I hope i wont be the only "Fister" in the Standard after the Patch release;)

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
IR and Vaal Pact are way too far away now (if you're playing shadow/witch)

they put vaal pact where berserking was and IR right next to duelist proj/phys bow cluster.. I really dont get the reason behind this ;/ with the middle being cut off by new class you're forced to go around wasting more points
Last edited by whateversclever on Oct 23, 2013, 4:42:43 AM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Nice changes at all.
The aura changes sounds at the first moment drastic but we dont know how this will work together with the other rebalanced passive skills until we can get our hands on patch 1.0.0.

But nice thing is that we get a full respec so we can rediscover the passive skilltree again like we did when we started playing this game first time.

Legacy items:
I got this medium-quality facebraker for 2 or 3 chaos 3 months ago. I hope i wont be the only "Fister" in the Standard after the Patch release;)

If not, look what I've got sitting from the Anarchy carry-over...
"
Zoen wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Nice changes at all.

Legacy items:

If not, look what I've got sitting from the Anarchy carry-over...

damn, i am not @home and cant spend divine orbs now on
800 & 814% .. meh! :-(

but at least i got some left on my older chars..
979% should be okay ^^

hell, sometimes i hate work.. hahaha

aaand edit:
Bramblejack: Melee Damage Reflect has been increased. It also now has additional life. A Divine Orb used on an existing copy will only reroll the Melee Damage Reflect.

so Bramblejack + Abyssus helm block build with avatar of fire and increased fire dmg (+tempest shield of course)?! will that work? lol (I assume that reflect phys. damage will be made to fire dmg, so i can increase it..) nevertheless, maybe works without avatar of fire.
but time fore some nasty reflect shields, ES got "nerfed" in shields anyways - hell, time to rebuild my incinerate blocking build.. hmm .. damn
Last edited by gloobonious on Oct 23, 2013, 5:05:13 AM
that patch just plain sucks.

nerfing everything that is fun has always been the wrong way.

it was a nice intermezo, and fun while it lasted. time to move on.
it.s possible to see skill tree firts pf relrelease ? answer some1.. ty
IGN: againtrap
About the desync: if you have read the forum post of Chris about how desync works and everything around it, you know it can never be fixed. They could, however, improve the algorythm that tries to fix this out of sync phenomenon. You will always experience desync, it will prolly always be around with these type of games...
Well what can I say?
Thanks GGG for another update that a**rapes solo players. I'd say you're doing a really good job at that. There are tons of people who love playing solo or simply have to play solo because the lag kills them but wait? Let's nerf auras 2 patches in a row so that everybody can run 1 aura and so that we can have a new class called: TANK AURASTACK MF CULL who basically deals no dmg, but runs 20q auras for all the party members and culls everything with their mf.
GGG is a visionary. Yet as most of us have seen, change has only made games worse. Never in the history of any games, have I seen a big patch make anything better. But let's watch their bluff for now and wait for spark to be nerfed even more.
Because clearly, cycloners with 40k dps who never die, or flicker strikers with 200k dps who clear the whole screen in less than a second are not the problem, it's sporkers that need yet another nerf since the mad kids on the forums whine a lot about them.
Yeah call me a whiner and what not, but you will see that what I said was the truth after they lose another 1/3 of their players after yet another genius patch.
IGN
UnderworldQueenie
Groub
"
Kiluvaras wrote:
Well what can I say?
Thanks GGG for another update that a**rapes solo players. I'd say you're doing a really good job at that. There are tons of people who love playing solo or simply have to play solo because the lag kills them but wait? Let's nerf auras 2 patches in a row so that everybody can run 1 aura and so that we can have a new class called: TANK AURASTACK MF CULL who basically deals no dmg, but runs 20q auras for all the party members and culls everything with their mf.
GGG is a visionary. Yet as most of us have seen, change has only made games worse. Never in the history of any games, have I seen a big patch make anything better. But let's watch their bluff for now and wait for spark to be nerfed even more.
Because clearly, cycloners with 40k dps who never die, or flicker strikers with 200k dps who clear the whole screen in less than a second are not the problem, it's sporkers that need yet another nerf since the mad kids on the forums whine a lot about them.
Yeah call me a whiner and what not, but you will see that what I said was the truth after they lose another 1/3 of their players after yet another genius patch.

If this happens, i will upload a video of me eating a hat filled with bricks covered in poop.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Last edited by Prpnnightmare on Oct 23, 2013, 5:33:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info