1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

"
gloobonious wrote:
The Resplendent mod can no longer spawn on shields.

no energyshield increase? haha... really?

Thought resplendent was just the ilevel 75 item mod. Could be wrong, but the wording makes it seem like you can still get incandescent and below (ilvl 69 107-135)
Last edited by sharkh20 on Oct 23, 2013, 2:49:10 AM
hey ho, let`s go!
- 9:42!!!
"
sidtherat wrote:
... could you please make it so that rerolling unique requres chaos orb instead of divine? who would EVER reroll low lvl unique with divine orb wofth 30 times as much?

please! ...

this +1
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
wow so many posts already.

Guild support and making linking a 5 socket item easier TURNS ME ON
So does cast on melee kill have to be linked with the skill you are killing with? Or it just works whenever you melee kill something regardless what you kill with. Im guessing the ladder... like cast on damage taken i guess.
"
kauai wrote:
"
Sharve wrote:
Concerning those legacy items:

I've not been a really active player and i cant really imagine the impact of the legacy Kaoms on the economy.
My suggestion: Make legacy items untradeable UNLESS you divine them / change them to their new version. That way people who have the Kaoms and intend to you use it wont be affected. (RMT's will be though)

I like this idea.

I like it as well. I do have a Kaoms but think making them untradable would be less impactful on the economy. Plus, they would eventually fade out of the game asthose people stop playing.
does anyone have at least picture of "new tree"? I mean the current one which alpha tester have...
Unfortunately I cant check youtube etc:-( So just a picture will be great.
great job GGG :))
Last edited by Alykk on Oct 23, 2013, 3:55:44 AM
Don't mind balancing. It's gonna be fun putting new builds together. My main beef is the fact that apparantly all items that were deemed overpowered are not changed retroactively. That is a really bad decision imo. I mean, we were playing Beta afterall. There is no reason to leave overpowered items in game at all!
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info