1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

nicely done!
To the Top!
Ok thanks chris!

If you say BM is more powerful than ever, I believe you
I forgot that life build got seriously buffed
Muaddib
Hot damn! That's a lot of changes! And Standard is now dead. Good riddance :D

It's a shame all the league-specific items can't drop on the new leagues. Some of them are FUN, or Build-enabling (Victario's Acuity).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Nice stuffs <3
@Sojournpoe
wonder what the 4 new Flasks for the new Leagues are. They cant be just normal new HP/Mana flask, than there would be no reason to just have them only in the new leagues.
IGN: kReiZy
Last edited by sYkoDe4d on Oct 22, 2013, 8:25:56 AM
HP Bufffff, is back the way it used to be! YESSSSSSSS.
the rest of the notes are great. TY GGG for listening to your community. However, there's one thing i dont understand. Do the aura changes mean that it wont be viable to run auras as a blood magic character?
Chris, due to the sizable changes being made to the passive tree, would it be possible to let us view it before the patch hits, so we can plan how to change our toons accordingly?
This game is awesome!
Thanks for patch notes and keep up the incredibly good work GGG!
There are still no uber spawns in game, when are we going to get some creative interesting things to do aside from farming docks and maps?

Chris- ADD UBERS IN GAME, I've sent you ideas on this before. It would make game environment fun.
"
Chris wrote:
Collating, writing and checking those Patch Notes took about 20 hours!

Regarding the comments about Blood Magic, there is a new Notable passive gated behind it that multiplicatively reduces the reservation cost of auras.

Poor Chris. The patch notes are incredible though, thank you so much for this awesome game.

Questions about:

Added an achievement system. Achievements are somewhat easier than Challenges and can be completed in any league. We expect to add at least one new achievement per two-weekly ongoing content patch. - Can i disable the achievement system in the UI? I don't want a achievement message popping up all the time.

Added new Player Profile pages on the website. These list your current/historic accomplishments in many categories (races, PvP, challenges, achievements) and allow you to pin the results you're proudest of. - Can i choose what others see on my profile? I rather keep most of it private.

Thx to anyone who can answer these.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info