1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

Cant we just have a sneakpeak of the current skill tree? Give us a Screenshot of the tree, so we can do something till tomorrow.

Its kinda frustrating to be clueless when u want to start at the new leauges with a new build tomorrow.

And BTW - will 15% reflect max also include maps?

Last edited by Pesstrong on Oct 22, 2013, 8:24:56 AM
great release notes... so much nerf though :(
Well, it's like a new game, let's see !
IGN TylordRampage
Lol, dem auras 60%

everything else seems more or less fine. Although im not sure, what happens with legacy items? Will they still be there or will you at some point force change them (if/when you added tech that can do so)?
Last edited by neroscapegod on Oct 22, 2013, 8:25:24 AM
tldr lol
"
Chris wrote:
I'll repeat for clarity - Blood Magic is stronger than it has ever been now that the auras are so powerful and you can mitigate their costs so much.

Maybe just put it in the first post, because everyone who immediately starts complaining isn't going to read the thread replies.

Also OUCH at those legacy uniques. You really aren't making an exception for literally the most valuable items in the game? That's a huge bruise in what is otherwise the most exciting wall of text I've read in a very very long time.

(I hate for my post to sound so negative regarding something so great, so I'll add this - still very very excited for wednesday, and congratulations again on releasing your game!)
Bunch of cool changes there.
Like mana reserv on auras
Giggled a bit at wondertrap nerf hehe
Thank You GGG
IGN BalaGi, SayaKho

Last edited by Asterlius on Aug 23, 2022, 12:04:29 PM
Congrats Chris and GGG. Can only see good things continuing for PoE :)
its amazing :) Great work GGG :)
Pls keep good work for best game ever :)
Looks awesome can't wait for tomorrow.

Only thing that is bad is the legacy kaom..won't ppl using that kinda dominate pvp?Not to mention it'll probably cost more than 100ex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info