1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

GGG just made Cleave, one of the only good melee skills in the game essentially useless with this patch, what's next? you can't dual wield at all with cleave anymore? Is that too OP for GGG to!? -_-
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Sucess builds was throw to the trash!! Spork build on get nerfs. Farewell MF build spork. This build is now useless! Sad!! Everytime a build reach sucess on game, GGG comes and mess around with all fun!
good nerf on aura, thats just ridiculous if many ppl using more than 2 auras.. use other dude!
IGN : Marhe
"
Chris wrote:

The experience equation has been changed so that the minimum experience you receive when too high or too low level is 2% (before it is split among the players). This means that farming non-Map areas until level 100 is actually plausible now.

So that means farming non map areas will be more efficient to get xp? If that so i want back the 15% xp death penalty cause social/casual players with no risk can be competitive with guys playing challenging maps and spending lot of resources and time to buy/craft/farm them.

I am fine with auras , legacy items and all , but this one is another story.
Last edited by PureRhymes on Oct 22, 2013, 10:47:12 PM
The mana cost for all auras except Clarity has been changed to 60% reservation.

WHAAAAAAAAT?

Please, don't do this.
IGN: GyFolks / guicorky / ZevsMightyThunder / UltimateMakeover
Worst Patch ever, I used think this was a perfect game.
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
Haha wow, it seems that GGG went ahead and basically thermonuked most of the popular build clusters, with the afterglow radiation affecting everyone (auras). Two of my four mains were just completely destroyed, one is staying barely afloat and one is actually becoming even stronger. Thank god for 2hander and a somewhat life buff.

The aura change is BS no doubt, with it forcing a lot of builds to go to the reserved mana reduction nodes (provided they are actually significant enough) to be able to afford a second/third aura. I dont really understand what kind of hard-on the devs at GGG have for promoting group play. Times when I have participated in them have usually turned into total clusterf**** with little to no challenge/danger. Those were with unorganized partys, I can imagine what kind of steamrolling a well-organized group can put out. If people using 3+ auras is such a bugbear for them then why don't they simply hard-cap it, with by default you can use 2-3 auras and need to take passives/keystones/uniques to actually afford more? Kind of like how curses/totems are currently organized.

Legacy items dosent concern me personally because I am one of those weirdos that prefers self-found/crafted but I can see how the limited supply and basically unlimited demand will skyrocket the price to hell and back.
Last edited by Sig556 on Oct 22, 2013, 11:00:11 PM
Lol... mana reservation changed to 60%...
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
"
jeanpain wrote:
Sucess builds was throw to the trash!! Spork build on get nerfs. Farewell MF build spork. This build is now useless! Sad!! Everytime a build reach sucess on game, GGG comes and mess around with all fun!

Spark dual totem build was way more efficient and overpower that other skills.

You can now try other skills rather than yolo spark. As an example ice spear is safer and does cold damage = freeze-chill and it has tons of critical. But you dont use it cause spark is more efficient and overpower.

1st you crying about no build diversity and now you crying cause they are giving it to you.
Spark build was OP thats why was successful.
Legacy uniques is a very bad idea if they are stronger than the current versions. I know they dont want to upset players with these items but it really does need to be done for the sake of game balance if they are BiS like Koams is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info