Who has the best Name Contest!!!

"
Hodari wrote:
hehe I like Run_You_Clever_Boy

I have TheFaceOfPoE and TheShadowProclamation.

I got Bigger_on_the_inside =D
I got some really good ones but people (from the US usually) are so easily triggered so Ill keep them to my self... :s

Non-triggering ones are Awkward, Wintercloud, Tidewalker and Gandhi.

I also got Hardogay, if you dont know of him you should definitely google, hilarious dude

Last edited by Riborg on May 8, 2017, 4:59:00 PM
Scarface

Wheres my prize?!
I grabbed "Priest" when they recycled the names. Really happy with that! :P
Well at least Im no longer naming all my characters something to do with cock ...

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I had a good fun time playing "Trump_Wall" in Hardcore, basically spamming frostwall self-cast and on totems trying to troll people in parties.
"
Graiseperiod wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
Well at least Im no longer naming all my characters something to do with cock ...

[Removed by Support]

No no, the fun part is that none of those names have anything to do with race, but too many people still think that they do.

Its like dihydrogen monoxide opposers, and flat earthers combined.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on May 11, 2017, 11:36:30 PM
"
Graiseperiod wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

[Removed by Support]

1) Words cant be racist, its your interpretation of them

2) Niggardly is actually a real word...

3) Reported for name and shaming
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on May 11, 2017, 11:30:59 PM
Yet you post it here, proud of it like it's comedy gold.

Sure.
Last edited by Graiseperiod on May 11, 2017, 11:38:56 PM
"
Graiseperiod wrote:
Yet you post it here, proud of it like it's comedy gold.

Sure.

The reactions those words get from people is pure comedy gold, again like flat earthers and dihydrogen monoxide opposers.

The words themselves are nothing funny or offensive. If people didnt ignorantly over react to them, there would be no entertainment in using them.

It would be the same thing as being offended by the word 'hello' because it contains 'hell'.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info