Who has the best Name Contest!!!

Mythic, Prosperity, Kerse

GG.
I have Statues_With_Big_COCKS. I was told it was permissible by GGG_Bex (image in my sig), and that it isnt against the TOS by RoryC_GG, but today I've been threatened with a name change by Hushhhhhhh because too many people reported it regardless of what Bex or Rory told me. I'm making a thread with the screenshots soon to complain.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
RethRethReth <--- +5 internets if you get the reference
PrincessTulip
GoldenDragon
Zahndethus
"
bhavv wrote:
I have Statues_With_Big_COCKS. I was told it was permissible by GGG_Bex (image in my sig), and that it isnt against the TOS by RoryC_GG, but today I've been threatened with a name change by Hushhhhhhh because too many people reported it regardless of what Bex or Rory told me. I'm making a thread with the screenshots soon to complain.

Theres too many SJW on PoE anymore, Its only gonna get worse with steam probably...

Spoiler
Or it might get better, dota 2 community is hilarious
My reserved name for my scion is SwordJuggler
IGN: Beardedwizzard
DaaeOfTheDead
TrappedInAnEndlessDaae (endless ledge name)
DaaeOfExile
DaaeInTheWeekRace
DaaeBreaker
DaaeIceShotOnYou
DaaeStryder
ShadowOfDaae (original name)
DaaeZ
EternalDaae (dropped my first eternal with this one!)
DaaeCareCentre (support class)
DaaeClawzTittyBitches
LastOfTheEzomytes

Names I took last night:

Scioneyes
ScioneyesRemorse
ScioneyesGlare

Whoever took the original name: "Daae" I want it, you haven't played since you registered, damnit =(

I coined the word Daae in a poem I wrote (for an older lover ;)), which I intend to make an anthology of poetry about, this character that became "me" for a difficult period of my life, for what it represents and all the double meaning I can give in the anthology.

I am also now aware that it was the second name of someone in Phantom of the Opera!

Omg, maybe I will drop this name on second thoughts http://www.thedaaefamily.com/ LOL
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
Last edited by ckay27 on Oct 17, 2013, 7:58:22 PM
My reserved name for my Scion is Nicole_Kidman_With_Tits.

Now I'm scared, even though this game contains tits.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Zepidel wrote:
edgy/10

I hate being called edgy
>jimmies successfully rustled
Last edited by Coal48 on Oct 17, 2013, 7:53:14 PM
HC: OneDeath
"
Coal48 wrote:
"
Zepidel wrote: