Lots of Miscellaneous News

"
Madcow1120 wrote:
"
wlfbck wrote:
Did GGG comment yet on MF and DoTs? I mean, nobody will give a crap about dots as long as mf doesn't work with them.

They said there would be diminishing returns on IIR and I think IIQ but not sure. New leagues will remove IIQ completely.

IIQ and IIR do not apply to kills done by a DoT (or "degeneration") effect, at this time.
Would like to see an answer to this as well.
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
So looking at the unofficial passive tree, does this mean there won't be a pathway through the middle of the tree any longer?
IGN: Surging_Strike
the video was very cool
i <3 minesweeper
"Sentinel" passive node is awesome
Waiting for uniques rebalance announcement or I dont give a shit.
IGN: LessBow
"
"
"
deathslashfiretorrent wrote:
what purpose does GGG have to NOT sell RMT orbs??? .. they care about the value of their game, this is valid assuming they did not make a game to make money... however, you see, they have MTX effects...

You do realize making games costs money, right? It's not like they are just pocketing all the funds from microtransactions, without that source of income there would be no PoE because they couldn't afford it.

yes, of course... no, the purpose of my statement is to say: they seek profit (as opposed to one who may make a game/ simulation with the interest of artwork, or science..)

they seek profit: therefore +1 to the probability of they may have affiliation with RMT

If they wanted to make money that way they could have just marketed the game that way, lots of games are p2w or have optional p2w features and nobody cares.

Also, you're wrong.

I know I can't prove you're wrong because this is basically a conspiracy theory and the best thing about conspiracy theories is that they cannot be disproved because only a 'select few' have access to 'privileged information' or only a 'select few' know the facts about all of the 'misinformation'.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Day wrote:
So let me get this straight ....She has 1681 mana, running 2 Auras (Clarity / Hatred) and it takes 948 mana RESERVED for just these 2? I would assume Reduced Mana and Eldritch Battery (No Energy Shield at All) being used to obtain this amount of mana? SPEECHLESS....

+1

these auras seem to went waaay up in price. welcome to path of scion with shavronnes. soon: wts shavronnes 3mirror :)
"
Day wrote:
So let me get this straight ....She has 1681 mana, running 2 Auras (Clarity / Hatred) and it takes 948 mana RESERVED for just these 2? I would assume Reduced Mana and Eldritch Battery (No Energy Shield at All) being used to obtain this amount of mana? SPEECHLESS....

Think about it. If the goal is to ensure people have less auras, the only way to do that is massively increase the cost

But remember that they also said there will be cost reduction passives for those who still want to run tons of auras. So you should be able to run them just as before, they'll be stronger BUT it's gonna take more passive nodes.
Let's see...1681 mana with two auras reserving 948 mana total.

Hatred = 30% mana reserved which would be about...504.3 mana.

Clarity must = ~444 mana reserved in this case. Closest I'm seeing to that is a level 20 Clarity gem which reserves 440 mana.

So it doesn't seem to be that these two have undergone any changes given the above and that also means that neither of them were running while mana reserved nodes or Reduced Mana gems were linked to them.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Day wrote:

Think about it. If the goal is to ensure people have less auras, the only way to do that is massively increase the cost

But remember that they also said there will be cost reduction passives for those who still want to run tons of auras. So you should be able to run them just as before, they'll be stronger BUT it's gonna take more passive nodes.

it isnt the only way

you can set 'you can have max 3 auras' and add a keystone(s) with +1

same as they did with totems. you CAN do it in a less retarded way than what they are proposing now

their current proposal:

- kills blood magic
- kills covenant/malaachi stimula
- makes pure CI far worse
- buffs low-life with shavronnes

btw. there are no more passive nodes if you play life based. 80% of your tree goes to life. this wont change after they add combined life+melee dmg nodes/armor nodes. youll take them even if you are evasion/bow user as you NEED the life. so have fun using remaining 15 points on dmg and fluffy stuff. or play CI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info