Lots of Miscellaneous News

Did GGG comment yet on MF and DoTs? I mean, nobody will give a crap about dots as long as mf doesn't work with them.
"
I'd like to remind higher-tier supporters that you should make sure your "Credits Name" is set correctly! This is only relevant to Gold/Diamond/Exalted/Eternal/Supporters. We're preparing the Path of Exile credits for release and want to make sure everyone's happy with their name.

Thanks for the reminder. I didn't realize you had a place to do that yet. :P
"I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die." ~CliveHowlitzer

Will existing characters get a skill tree reset on launch day? Love the changes that you've talked about so far and I am looking forward to all of the new gems being added. Keep up the awesomeness:)
"
Synze wrote:
I love this tree, and can't wait for release. I haven't played seriously for a while, but this looks great :)

One idea, though: hardly anyone takes the BM node, except for maybe leveling up. I'm not sure if the auras change will make the BM node more attractive or not. Or if any upcoming changes to Soul Taker might do it. But if they don't, would it be possible to remove the BM node and have it instead do like "XX% less mana reserved?" Or just add that on to the BM?

Anyways, just a random thought.

Being a melee and using the bloodmagic nod, I totaly disagree with your proposition...
Forum pvp
How about some infos about endgame leveling? you always kept saying that maps are for good items not experience.

Spoiler
will post this on every news until you answer
GMT+1 - You can speak German with me
"
wlfbck wrote:
Did GGG comment yet on MF and DoTs? I mean, nobody will give a crap about dots as long as mf doesn't work with them.

They said there would be diminishing returns on IIR and I think IIQ but not sure. New leagues will remove IIQ completely.

"
Kagami45 wrote:
How about some infos about endgame leveling? you always kept saying that maps are for good items not experience.

Spoiler
will post this on every news until you answer

They said they were making modifications to the formula so one could reach 100 farming docks.
It's in the 1.0 announcement below this one.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
lolozori wrote:
"
Synze wrote:
I love this tree, and can't wait for release. I haven't played seriously for a while, but this looks great :)

One idea, though: hardly anyone takes the BM node, except for maybe leveling up. I'm not sure if the auras change will make the BM node more attractive or not. Or if any upcoming changes to Soul Taker might do it. But if they don't, would it be possible to remove the BM node and have it instead do like "XX% less mana reserved?" Or just add that on to the BM?

Anyways, just a random thought.

Being a melee and using the bloodmagic nod, I totaly disagree with your proposition...

I think it would be good if they add something like 20% life (or more) to the BM node. Or 50% mana pool added to life. Would make it more viable.

Also, a node allowing 3 auras with no reservation would be sick. But you can only have 3. Or something to that extent. ( or maybe like 80% reduction). Else it could be a cool idea for a Unique.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Oct 16, 2013, 4:43:26 PM
come on... you =KNOW= that GGG also has a RMT site they sell orbs they just "spawn in" ..

nice tactic forcing those ppl to RMT!
Last edited by deathslashfiretorrent on Oct 16, 2013, 4:45:13 PM
"
MartinDeShade wrote:
The Vaal Pact placement is going to kill a lot builds. Three out of my five builds will be effected. One of the builds I could spec out of Vaal once I have enough ES, but the other two might be toast. My Sporker will be fine, might even improve. But my FP, Incinerator, and CI Bow will be hurting. If anything it will be extremely hard to be both CI and Vaal Pact. The circuitous route to them will be difficult if not impossible except for maybe the Scion class.

I am currently running a CI Incinerate/FP Witch. Here's a link to my ideal end game build-
(Level 90)

Here's a link to what it would be considering the leaked passive tree (located here
(Level 92)
The strength nodes going past Unwavering Stance are the ones connecting up to and including Vaal Pact. You are also still going right past Iron Grip if you wanted to grab that one. I'll admit, I usually go for IR and Unwavering in my later levels, right before grabbing CI, so this will change my early leveling tree expansion (probably won't grab stuff in Templar Tree until later), but not too much difficulty in achieving the very same overall build. Also note the other nodes you're going right by that may make things easier, (Celerity, Crystal Skin, Point Blank or Reduced Mana Reserved anyone?) not to mention the new nodes that have sprouted up like Mana Shield- I know I could make good use of some of those! Hell, now I'm thinking about re-speccing early! Also, I think I see a new totem keystone down there if you were going dual totem.

Anyhow, I don't think anyone should be complaining that this new tree will absolutely kill some of our current builds before we actually get to play with it. That is all.
To all the girls in the red high-heeled shoes,
they took all our money and stole all our boos.
They ain't got their cherries, but that's no sin,
they still got the box the cherry came in!
"
come on... you =KNOW= that GGG also has a RMT site they sell orbs they just "spawn in" ..

nice tactic forcing those ppl to RMT!

Saying the same thing in multiple threads doesnt make it true, or less stupid.
SOTWGUILD.COM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info