Lots of Miscellaneous News

Lol
"
Tanakeah wrote:
Let's see...1681 mana with two auras reserving 948 mana total.

Hatred = 30% mana reserved which would be about...504.3 mana.

Clarity must = ~444 mana reserved in this case. Closest I'm seeing to that is a level 20 Clarity gem which reserves 440 mana.

So it doesn't seem to be that these two have undergone any changes given the above and that also means that neither of them were running while mana reserved nodes or Reduced Mana gems were linked to them.

It means that 56% of mana is reserved. If we assume let say, 20% reduction from passives or RM, it gives 70% before reduction.

But if we assume, that Clarity is now percentage, it may mean, that for example, Hatred is 40% now and Clarity is 30%.

20 lvl RM is 0,71 multiplier, in this case it's 78% mana reserved before RM. If we round this to 80% it can mean 45%/35% or 50%/30%.

So we can speculate that raise in auras cost is something between 1,25 and 1,5. In the latter scenario, using RM 20lvl and 10% reduction from tree, it is not possible to store Purity, Determination and Hatred on mana at once.

(edited paragraph about 5,5K HP I see that it is only 3,5K)

This Scion has about 3,5HP though. It means, that life/life nodes probably were not evaluated and I would assume that situation of life build is the same shitty as now.

80% passive to life nodes or you are one shotted by everything.

Solthsteim calls, it seems...

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Oct 17, 2013, 2:36:28 AM
We need a new 'Survivor' league where everything is account bound. Thus no trading/partying whatsoever. This is goes against the GGG model but it will be very interesting to see ow people fare with only drops and good character build.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
"
KhelThuzad wrote:
We need a new 'Survivor' league where everything is account bound. Thus no trading/partying whatsoever. This is goes against the GGG model but it will be very interesting to see ow people fare with only drops and good character build.

we discussed and insulted each other for 200+ pages in two different threads
i like this game. i mean have you seen how powerful is the barbarian
We don't need to discuss and insult. We need bragging rights. And nothing beats a hardcore high level char that found/made all his gear.
Incidentally, that solves any RMT issues, for this league that is.
Cool Chris, keep on the good work. All the best to the whole team. :)
Beginner willing to learn. :) Positive critic, hints and support always welcome.
"
KhelThuzad wrote:

Incidentally, that solves any RMT issues, for this league that is.

Not at all.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:

Not at all.

care to explain why
i like this game. i mean have you seen how powerful is the barbarian
You can already found some site selling accounts, and this would just increase in case of interest for Self Found accounts...
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
You can already found some site selling accounts, and this would just increase in case of interest for Self Found accounts...

Could be. But that's very very rare. You can never stop RMT. At least give us something to show.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info