"
Blucky87 wrote:
What exactly is endless ledge?

A death simulator for melee.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
janimauk wrote:
small flasks in lvl90 zone

More like unsupported main skill in lvl90 zone.

Level 100 is entirely possible if the zone progression doesnt cap out, but damn is it improbable. Be impressive if someone pulls it off.
IGN: KoTao
You are not going to level up each area after level ~34 zones, so you have to log out wait 8-15min so you can do the same instance again. Maybe another 15min if whites almost one shot you.

You also don't know if it stays normal all the time or will jump to cruel and repeat same boss areas after 17-20 ledges.

5x-6x is more realistic and only for PA rangers/Casters unless you have some insane drop.
Sounds funny, prob going for the full 24h, i want to see how this race is in higher zones like lvl 60+, i guess we are underleveld later and getting very less exp then
Edit: I want to see someone dropping: Koams heart, Lioneyes Glare and Shavs :D
Last edited by Swarox on Oct 16, 2013, 4:04:02 PM
can you tell me what is void league? One of the new leages of 1.0.0 ?
"
Zandal wrote:

the void league is a league in which ( when in effect and your character is in it, you just click on your character, and hit the delete button. It will ask you " are you sure you want to remove **name** " you click delete again.
"
Zandal wrote:

"Void" is a programmer term that translates to "Nothing" or "Does not exist". Chris really should give it a more user friendly name; but what it means is that after the race is over you can't play the character any more. In a season race you need to wait until points are credited; but for something like this you're free to delete the character immediately.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
definitely doing this race. gonna be fun
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
As I am new to the game, I am wondering that the recent events and also the ones announced currently all say that no points are rewarded.

What is the reason for this? Will there be no events giving points any more before the end of the current season!? :(
Beginner willing to learn. :) Positive critic, hints and support always welcome.
"
Drawini wrote:
As I am new to the game, I am wondering that the recent events and also the ones announced currently all say that no points are rewarded.

What is the reason for this? Will there be no events giving points any more before the end of the current season!? :(

These races are just to give you something to do between the seasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info