The Sky Is Falling: A List.

"
k1rage wrote:
look a necro thread

This thread is never truly dead since it is a list that gets periodically updated. The seal at the beginning is the unofficial trademark of GD. But the OP seems to be on the never ending probation...I seriously wonder what he did. What gets you probated for this long but not banned?

Did he go to the GGG office and move around your desks and plants? :)
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
look a necro thread

This thread is never truly dead since it is a list that gets periodically updated. The seal at the beginning is the unofficial trademark of GD. But the OP seems to be on the never ending probation...I seriously wonder what he did. What gets you probated for this long but not banned?

Did he go to the GGG office and move around your desks and plants? :)

a fair point

I wonder what the op did to land himself in permanent probation limbo lol
I dont see any any key!
Updated, and I asked to be placed on probation for a while so I wouldnt be rude to people occassionally while wasted.
HAIL SATAN!
Accounts less than a day old getting chosen for beta.

"Spam" accounts getting chosen for beta.

Closed beta members and high value supporters not getting automatically chosen for beta.

Maraketh weapons making Vaal Orbing obsolete.

Shotgun change making certain spells obsolete.

Not enough sockets for all those new skills.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Kripp being kind of rude to Chris Wilson at stream
People who got banned for RMT and cheating getting into the 2.0.0 beta (and then banned again)

EDIT: Oh, forgot about one thing.

EB change - The Drama. Arctic Armor ded confirmed
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Apr 22, 2015, 6:12:08 AM
"
tramshed wrote:
Updated, and I asked to be placed on probation for a while so I wouldnt be rude to people occassionally while wasted.

This is glorious, i commend your efforts to restrain yourself.

also,

-Salt
-salt
-lots of salt

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
tramshed wrote:
\

Hah, that's hillarious. So you can't rule out:

"
Nubatron wrote:
Did he go to the GGG office and move around your desks and plants?
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
tramshed wrote:
\

Hah, that's hillarious. So you can't rule out:

"
Nubatron wrote:
Did he go to the GGG office and move around your desks and plants?

Welp, maybe he moved their furniture around WHILE wasted... that is an option. :-V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
This thread is old and has no "report" button. It is YEARS old and needs to be locked due to new forum rules.

Hi there, to clarify: bumping very old threads (6 months+) is not acceptable in most cases, due to their length, irrelevance, or tendency to mislead forum users. If you want to discuss our moderation in a general way, please use the feedback forum. Specific cases of moderation that refer to individual staff members should be directed to support@grindinggear.com. Thanks.
Posted by Eben_GGG
on April 22, 2015 10:29 AM
Grinding Gear Games
QuotePrivate Message
"
poepropaganda wrote:
This thread is old and has no "report" button. It is YEARS old and needs to be locked due to new forum rules.

Hi there, to clarify: bumping very old threads (6 months+) is not acceptable in most cases, due to their length, irrelevance, or tendency to mislead forum users. If you want to discuss our moderation in a general way, please use the feedback forum. Specific cases of moderation that refer to individual staff members should be directed to support@grindinggear.com. Thanks.
Posted by Eben_GGG
on April 22, 2015 10:29 AM
Grinding Gear Games
QuotePrivate Message

In most cases, I would agree, however this thread is relevant, updated, and a bit of an archive. By your metrics the unique items thread should also be locked.

EDIT: After looking at your post history, carry on.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Apr 22, 2015, 10:24:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info