The Sky Is Falling: A List.

Yes, builds that use auras are dead confirmed, definitely needs to be added here.
On Probation Kappa
So I have returned, the long ass ban was at my request. ( i was getting wasted and talking nonsense for some time, hence the self inflicted time out) Im adding the fakenojnir and gems as teh new versions, but im positive I missed lots of hilarious, fill me in.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Aug 23, 2015, 9:31:08 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
My most fondly remembered "game is dead for ever" reaction was in response to this patch note in 0.9.3:

Changed the gem-support system so that only Support Gems in the same physical group as a Skill Gem connect to it. If you have two groups with the same skill, you get two bindable skills. This is done so that supports can be made more impactful and so that players can have multiple variations of the same skill in their build.

The change was so fundamental to how the game works, I iamgine if you didn't play back then, you probably would have difficulty working out what the system was before the change.

how did this used to work? like FF7 where every support gem linked to every copy of the skill got treated as if they were all linked together? fun times with double quad steal lightning spells :P
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
My most fondly remembered "game is dead for ever" reaction was in response to this patch note in 0.9.3:

Changed the gem-support system so that only Support Gems in the same physical group as a Skill Gem connect to it. If you have two groups with the same skill, you get two bindable skills. This is done so that supports can be made more impactful and so that players can have multiple variations of the same skill in their build.

The change was so fundamental to how the game works, I iamgine if you didn't play back then, you probably would have difficulty working out what the system was before the change.

how did this used to work? like FF7 where every support gem linked to every copy of the skill got treated as if they were all linked together? fun times with double quad steal lightning spells :P

I think it still did non allow same support gems to be connected, but you effectively were able to create 19-link. :V

I'm sure that MirrorGate is on the list, but whatever. :P Biggest thing lately.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I would say the new old map system definently deserves a special spot.
Is complaining about loot filters on the list?

When they were added I saw a lot of complaints, which was hilarious, seeing people complain about the addition of an extremely useful and highly requested feature to the game.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
but you have to be doctor of computer science and master of artificial intelligence neural network logic tree supervised learning programming to make the filters work :(
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by Knivingdude on Aug 25, 2015, 12:39:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info