The Sky Is Falling: A List.

Can someone please take Tramshed off probation, we need him back for this thread.

Additions:

- Frozen Sky zOMG needs nerf
- Frozen Sky nerf = Path of Casuals
- "WTF is wrong with srtonboxes"
- Srtonboxes not hardcore enough
- Srtonboxes drop Plummeting Ursas, What the flying f-?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Long ass probation. Must have done something flagrant.

Should we start a free Tramshed campaign?
Not me, I am on thin ice as it is without drawing any more attention to myself :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
It is definitely that time again. A few candidates:

1. Closed Beta "Debacle"
2. Elemental Proliferation Nerf
3. Double-Tap on Crit (Although at this point it's like the Million'th tap) - Yup, I said million'th.
4. Item Filter
5. Cats
6. Streamers are special: Subset of 1 but feel like they are special and need to be treated that way :)
7. No end game w/ Act 4
8. South American Server

Anything else?
About new base items :

"
Not looking forward to it. Most likely people will just select anything with "crit" and make a broken build with it and it gets nerf or mirror the shit out of it.

Last edited by chromafunk on Apr 14, 2015, 6:30:38 AM
Ahhh pretty much sums it up.
I like many kinds of games 😊
"
Nubatron wrote:
It is definitely that time again. A few candidates:

1. Closed Beta "Debacle"
2. Elemental Proliferation Nerf
3. Double-Tap on Crit (Although at this point it's like the Million'th tap) - Yup, I said million'th.
4. Item Filter
5. Cats
6. Streamers are special: Subset of 1 but feel like they are special and need to be treated that way :)
7. No end game w/ Act 4
8. South American Server

Anything else?

9. Path of Jewels "Pay-2-win"
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
My most fondly remembered "game is dead for ever" reaction was in response to this patch note in 0.9.3:

Changed the gem-support system so that only Support Gems in the same physical group as a Skill Gem connect to it. If you have two groups with the same skill, you get two bindable skills. This is done so that supports can be made more impactful and so that players can have multiple variations of the same skill in their build.

The change was so fundamental to how the game works, I iamgine if you didn't play back then, you probably would have difficulty working out what the system was before the change.

18-link skills. The mana cost alone boggles the mind.

Ahah, but that's why you have both reduced mana and mana leech linked in there! I can totally imagine running at least an 11-link under a system like that (6-link chest and weapon). My other gear could be reserved for auras! (I was going to also say vaal gems, but those didn't exist back then)

Edit: wow, even mana leech didn't exist back then. So long ago!
Last edited by codetaku on Apr 14, 2015, 9:27:28 AM
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
My most fondly remembered "game is dead for ever" reaction was in response to this patch note in 0.9.3:

Changed the gem-support system so that only Support Gems in the same physical group as a Skill Gem connect to it. If you have two groups with the same skill, you get two bindable skills. This is done so that supports can be made more impactful and so that players can have multiple variations of the same skill in their build.

The change was so fundamental to how the game works, I iamgine if you didn't play back then, you probably would have difficulty working out what the system was before the change.

18-link skills. The mana cost alone boggles the mind.

There are ways to get to 0 cost skills.

Concentrated Effect w/ Quality (15% Reduction, 17.25% corrupted)
Reduced Mana w/ Quality (10% Reduction, 11.5% corrupted)
Passive Tree (55% Reduction)
Honourhome Unique Helmet (20% Reduction on low life)

....or you could just use Soultaker. WTB Soultaker for 27 mirrors.

I'm sure the 18-Link warrants the investment :)
look a necro thread
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info