The Sky Is Falling: A List.

"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
My most fondly remembered "game is dead for ever" reaction was in response to this patch note in 0.9.3:

Changed the gem-support system so that only Support Gems in the same physical group as a Skill Gem connect to it. If you have two groups with the same skill, you get two bindable skills. This is done so that supports can be made more impactful and so that players can have multiple variations of the same skill in their build.

The change was so fundamental to how the game works, I iamgine if you didn't play back then, you probably would have difficulty working out what the system was before the change.

So, you could have a skill with 10+ supports if I am reading this right?

Yes, in earlier builds you could have the same skill in multiple pieces of gear with different supports and it would act as if you had all of those supports on the one skill. people think the game is "spammy" now... they have no idea.

Also, used to have 'multicast' which would allow an instant-recast of the spell just fired. So, that coupled with how the mod system worked at the time, would allow you to spam tons of fireballs supported by every mod gem in the game.

That sounds extremely broken, but fucking awesome.
Open Beta: Desync
Onslaught/Anarchy: Sporkers everywhere
Launch: Notes for friends list?

People will always find something new to complain about. Since launch though, the game has been constantly improving and most feedback I see nowadays are quality of life suggestions. People forget beta is beta, and now mostly everyone has moved on from their complaints 6 months ago. Desync will always be a problem obviously, but it is well documented and more understood now.
I really feel that you need to insert "spork" after every 10 examples or so.. People complained about spark soooo much and for sooo long that it is finally trash... It's only fair..

-legacy uniques
-map only uniques-
-buff to map drop rates
-yada
-yada
-yada
IGN Ken__Kaniff
To give too much attention to a jackass of the week would be silly. I prefer to ebb and flow.

Spork aint that special.

EDITED: For hilarious spelling.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Dec 27, 2013, 3:15:12 AM
Why don´t you just write:

"Path of Exile: Forum"

Or also a nice addition would be:

"The Sky is falling: A List."

What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Spysong192 wrote:
Why don´t you just write:

"Path of Exile: Forum"

Or also a nice addition would be:

"The Sky is falling: A List."

Wait, what?
HAIL SATAN!
Categorized and updated for ultimate viewing pleasure!
HAIL SATAN!
11/10 nice list
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Many of these problems can be fixed by simply increasing ones playtime.

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.

So to add to your list. QQ This game is biased towards those with more playtime then me...

edit: dyslexia
Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins.
Last edited by Azraeil on Jan 19, 2014, 2:24:57 AM
"
Azraeil wrote:
Many of these problems can be fixed by simply increasing ones playtime.

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.

So to add to your list. QQ This game is biased towards those with more playtime then me...

edit: dyslexia

Consider yourself fukkin saved!
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info