Since GGG endorses alt-f4...

Give us a proper alt-f4 button that instantly teleports players to town and closes all their portals.

Whether it kicks players from their party is up for discussion
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Last edited by Hell_Bovine on Oct 10, 2013, 4:09:58 AM
"
Hell_Bovine wrote:
Give us a proper alt-f4 button that instantly teleports players to town and closes all their portals.

Whether it kicks players from their party is up for discussion

There is alreay alt+f4 button... it logs you out... its fair and not sure what you QQ about here...

edit: ooooh you want it to be easier for you, and maybe even so you can keep your minions etc... well that's not the right attitude...
Last edited by AintCare on Oct 10, 2013, 4:17:26 AM
I would like the game to give me a blowjob when I press Alt+F4 also.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Wow, that would mean I would never have a reason to stop playing this game. Great idea
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
Wow, that would mean I would never have a reason to stop playing this game. Great idea
Actually, you'd have every reason. And then immediately resume, of course.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
since so many people are using it, and its a "legit" tactic... it should have a button...

mainly, because ALL my loading times for this game is ATROCIOUS .. ive spent about the same time loading as playing....

screw you alt+f4 wussies...
Since this is a whiny-whiny thread rather than a constructive one, regardless of your attempts to make it look like the latter- I'd like you to re-think before making more attention seeking threads. Nobody actually benefits from it, it's a lose-lose as concerns you and the reader.

Plx stahp

Edit: @syrioforel I've taught myself English, a simple "It's lose, not loose" would've done the trick you know :3
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex
Last edited by HandsomeBear on Oct 14, 2013, 5:59:49 PM
I play only hardcore since the start of beta.

Never stepped foot in normal unless its a dead character I want to suicide with before deleting.

I never once alt-f4. Don't see a point.

I've seen people who alt-f4, don't really care, its their business and usually results in a lost portal in maps.

If this was the case then i'm more pro then all you whiners.

What I won't like is if one day, because of you babies that they set the same system as the retarded Diablo 3 hardcore; i'd probably end up quitting.

The game currently has massive desync.

If in a given bad day, you lag out and your client does not lose connection; keeps it up thinking you're still in game for X amount of time.

You'd die to pure lag because your character is getting pounded on while you are not even in control.

When that happens, people will start complaining on the opposite end.

But just as a note, all you babies need to stop crying over things like this when you are not even slightly affected by it.

I mean softcore has no purpose outside mass grind, and repeat.

Have fun infinite farming on infinite resources with no challenge.

Softies.
"
HandsomeBear wrote:
Since this is a whiny-whiny thread rather than a constructive one, regardless of your attempts to make it look like the latter- I'd like you to re-think before making more attention seeking threads. Nobody actually benefits from it, it's a loose-loose as concerns you and the reader.

Plx stahp

"

loose [loos] adjective, loos·er, loos·est, adverb, verb, loosed, loos·ing.
adjective
free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
free from anything that binds or restrains; unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
uncombined, as a chemical element.
not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.

IGN: SplitEpimorphism
Last edited by syrioforel on Oct 10, 2013, 5:08:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info