0.11.6c Patch Notes

chill out about the announcements, I imagine they will come today and there is still plenty of time.
Hardcore Never scrubcore!
Last edited by postofficetcup on Oct 4, 2013, 2:35:26 AM
I really like you trying to make changes to Reave to make it work, but in no regen maps I have to find another place on my bar for BASIC ATTACK because flicker, reave, and whirling blades all don't default to basic if you don't have enough mana.

I really really wish you would just let Basic Attack not disturb Reave stacks, it's not like being able to reave AND basic attack will break the game or anything close it's just another nuisence with reave, pushing people towards double strike melee splash or other melee gems instead of playing with reave because it's tedious/unfun
"
chill out about the announcements, I imagine they will come today and there is still plenty of time.

maybe after the server restarts, we will see a new layout for the website with some crazy changes and information ! :D
Last edited by abuAlGhayath on Oct 4, 2013, 2:37:18 AM
*** NoobCakes *** <NCAKES> guild
IGN: HardCandy
centeral europe time
I really hope 1.0 brings some major optimization to the game, id love it to not lag like a slideshow in parties :)
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
WILL CYCLONE EVER BE REWORKED ? IM SURE WE ALL KNOW IT COULD USE TWEEKS TO IT
Ooooh new web background.. nice!
digging the background
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
nice background. epic building, scepter of doom?

edit: the background tempts me to scroll to the right to see the monstrosity all the time. weird feeling cause that doesn't stop even when i know i can't scroll to the right.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 4, 2013, 2:58:46 AM
"Changed Reave so you no longer lose stacks when moving to initiate a new skill. You only lose stacks when that skill starts to occur."

I think i know why... trigger support gems :D
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info