[1.2] Rathik's EK build +40k DPS/52.3%Crit/+375% Multiplier. Anti-Reflect. "The Immortal Shuriken"

Spoiler
"
Rathik2 wrote:

If you are a new player this is not the build you should be starting the game.
You can't really pull of the end game with out some wealth.
You should be looking to my summoners guide.

First time can't agree with you Boss=) Chose your build for my first character in dom league and I would like to say that it is really comfortable and interesting to level up and farm from the beginning till the end-game content. Now I'm 82 lvl, farming 70-74 maps, my gear is very modest, but it is selffound except 2 items (2 and 8 chaos).

my gear for reference

Spoiler

To say more my gf finally starts to play POE thanks to your guide (game looks nice when large mob packs are one- twoshotted), the build of course will be the same (may be she will use another main spell cause doesn't want to be my "clone", can't explain that EK is perfect for this build..)
So the build works pretty well for everyone, awesome author-awesome guide!!!)
Thanks!!!

p.s. sry for my eng.
Last edited by Beedon on Nov 22, 2013, 5:41:40 AM
"
Beedon wrote:
Spoiler
"
Rathik2 wrote:

If you are a new player this is not the build you should be starting the game.
You can't really pull of the end game with out some wealth.
You should be looking to my summoners guide.

First time can't agree with you Boss=) Chose your build for my first character in dom league and I would like to say that it is really comfortable and interesting to level up and farm from the beginning till the end-game content. Now I'm 82 lvl, farming 70-74 maps, my gear is very modest, but it is selffound except 2 items (2 and 8 chaos).

my gear for reference

Spoiler

To say more my gf finally starts to play POE thanks to your guide (game looks nice when large mob packs are one- twoshotted), the build of course will be the same (may be she will use another main spell cause doesn't want to be my "clone", can't explain that EK is perfect for this build..)
So the build works pretty well for everyone, awesome author-awesome guide!!!)
Thanks!!!

p.s. sry for my eng.

Apparently you are not the first one that tells me this :).
I really thought it would be an expensive build but I guess I was wrong.
I added your post in first page under leveling section.

Thanks
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 22, 2013, 5:55:44 AM
Thank you for the reply Rathik2, well, than I'll go for elemetal damage! :)
Last edited by Thaumasios on Nov 22, 2013, 6:51:49 AM
Finally getting the gear together for this build and its awesome. Only thing is Enduring cry isn't going off when I take damage. I have it linked in my shield like you do, but its not showing the skill as being linked, and i'm able to cast it on my own, but it doesn't cast on damage taken. Is that how its supposed to be?

Here is the setup:

Edit: I'm retarded. Just realized my Enduring cry is too high lvl for my CWDT
Last edited by Fun_Hat on Nov 22, 2013, 5:09:54 PM
"
Fun_Hat wrote:
Finally getting the gear together for this build and its awesome. Only thing is Enduring cry isn't going off when I take damage. I have it linked in my shield like you do, but its not showing the skill as being linked, and i'm able to cast it on my own, but it doesn't cast on damage taken. Is that how its supposed to be?

Here is the setup:

Edit: I'm retarded. Just realized my Enduring cry is too high lvl for my CWDT

The CWDT that is linked to EC keep it at level 1.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556

The CWDT that is linked to EC keep it at level 1.[/quote]

But then it won't cast will it?

Edit: never mind, I get it
Last edited by Fun_Hat on Nov 22, 2013, 9:29:05 PM
"
Fun_Hat wrote:

The CWDT that is linked to EC keep it at level 1.

But then it won't cast will it?

Edit: never mind, I get it[/quote]

Thats a sick shield for its level by the way.
Good find.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 22, 2013, 9:43:55 PM
Hi, i'm following this guide and I've reached 61 lvl (Currently in act 3 merciless).

One question is bothering me... I've a total of 2400 dmg. running hatred, so, what is the thing that maximize the massive damage output? I haven't linked PCoC yet (For the moment: EK + Life Leech + Mana Leech + Faster Casting + Added Fire).

Sorry for my bad english.
"
zerocx wrote:
Hi, i'm following this guide and I've reached 61 lvl (Currently in act 3 merciless).

One question is bothering me... I've a total of 2400 dmg. running hatred, so, what is the thing that maximize the massive damage output? I haven't linked PCoC yet (For the moment: EK + Life Leech + Mana Leech + Faster Casting + Added Fire).

Sorry for my bad english.

Most important dps boost is the level and quality of EK.
Get one ASAP :). From what I hear, 20/20 became extinct, they are hard to find and buy.

Start leveling another EK gem. When it hits level 20 use the recipe to make 20% quality and level it again. It will of course take longer but at least you will end up with a 20/20.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 24, 2013, 1:35:45 AM
The lvl of your EK is the single most important thing when it comes to DPS. 20/0% EK > 19/20% by quite some. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info