Path of Exile Media Tour Day One

Unnecessary censorship :)

Perhaps the final boss of act 3?
"
cUe7gPT.jpg

Can someone decode this ? :)

(probably just a random naming done by the camera, but they're getting me paranoid)
Last edited by Renahud on Oct 1, 2013, 2:49:43 AM
Spoiler

what an ugly door-handles !!1
IGN: Glassia
ItemzShop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/326895
GemzShop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/391837
is there a new UI for skill on the second laptop ???
What happened to "The information won't be embargoed, so the journalists are welcome to start posting it the day they meet us."?
Hm... no improvements to the UI of the character selection screen.

Well good bye, see you in D3 RoS.
"
Museifu wrote:

It might be the Duelist but it looks much brighter.

edit - Ah, I think it's the templar. Still worth the try.

Oh nice to see someone else noticed. I was trying to crop image at the time :)

I don't think its templar it looks like old strdexint character portrait

Should we get excited? :)
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Regarding the edited out poster: It's almost certainly not the final boss for Act 3, considering it's supposed to be Dominus. They showed him in the Open Beta trailer as well.

Speculation on my part, but I've seen three different Dominus forms, fire/red, ???/green, and lightning/blue?. Would make perfect sense if he happened to have those three forms, str/dex/int.

Also, he appears to be wearing Koam's Heart, so I fully expect him to drop that when he dies. That's how they intend to balance it. Make it the most common item in the game. ;)
Last edited by Bapes on Oct 1, 2013, 3:54:46 AM
Now, before I start I'm by no means a photo editing wiz, but a few years ago when I was getting into realistic art and tattooing I did pick up a few bits.

I took a clip of the class picture and all I have done is little manipulation with the hue, saturation, brightness and contrast. Then took and altered the perspective to give it a more straight on look.

It looks to me to be some female character facing off to the right much the same way the Marauder does but looking off in that direction. There is some brightness present around her shoulders that is not seen with any of the current portraits.

Now maybe I'm seeing something that isn't there, but realistic art has taught me to turn everything into a shape and how to bring that out. All I have done here is reverse that.
Man_Mode
Last edited by Disciplus_HC on Oct 1, 2013, 4:30:25 AM
"
CantripN wrote:
Or it could be the 7th class, as it's a game poster, and might have them all on it. I think the skill tree is MUCH bigger.

where sould another class stay?

everything for me is full dex, int, str... 3 for this, and 3 for the mixings between... where should be another new class stay?

! BUT they maybi will giv us PANTS !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Oct 1, 2013, 4:34:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info