Endurance Charge on Melee Stun

I thought you gain endurance charge for each enemy you stun with attack but its charge per attack. kind of makes this completely pointless and obsolete to enduring cry. I guess I can use multistrike ground slam but still disappointing

edit: tried with multistrike and it counts it as one attack so basically this gem is completely useless.
Last edited by awesome04000 on Dec 6, 2013, 10:29:42 PM
When I link this to the Dual Strike on my scion, it cuts my paper dps in half. I'm not sure if it's just a display error or actually changes dps, but it persists after I remove the gem and does not reset until I change zones. I'm guessing it's related the dual wield aspect of the ability and calculating or displaying based on only one of the weapons.

/e Actually, the dps display reverts to the original value upon zone change even if I do not remove the gem.
Last edited by SirOtis on Dec 12, 2013, 11:43:45 PM
OK like other i kinda disappointed when i found out this gem only give 1 charge eventho u clearly stun multiple enemy in 1 attack coz the gem description mention it give 1 charge for "AN ENEMY" u stun so this should give us more charges if we stun more then 1 enemy but still give 1 charge despite u stun 5~10 enemy in 1 skill also the charge also have bug/flaw or it really intended like that i notice all the charges will reset if enduring cry is trigger eventho we already have max charges and also still have time before the charges deplete so if its not intended pls fix this
It works exactly as the description states. If you Stun an Enemy with an Attack, you gain 1 Endurance Charge. Stunning 15 monsters means you do Stun an Enemy, so you gain 1 Endurance Charge. Working as intended.
Pretty good with 10APS Voidhome.
It works nice with daressos defiance, its like you always have onslaught effect on you xD
Last edited by NagiSoi on Jan 1, 2014, 1:48:55 PM
I'm too lazy to be spamming Enduring Cry all the time, unless im attacking a bigger group. So this gem is perfect for me, gives me my 7 charges relatively quickly after using Immortal Call with cwdt.
It is a nice Support gem for Dominating Blow, because this does not only give you endurance charges but your minions as well. A dominated mob with 3 charges gets 45% resists AND damage reduction, which is awesome. Also, they stun better, adding to your and their survivability.

Great combo, give it a try.
"
Harpel wrote:
It is a nice Support gem for Dominating Blow, because this does not only give you endurance charges but your minions as well. A dominated mob with 3 charges gets 45% resists AND damage reduction, which is awesome. Also, they stun better, adding to your and their survivability.

I dunno where you're getting 45% from, unless you're supporting with something else. 3 Charges is 12% resistance to all sources.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
"
Autocthon wrote:
"
Harpel wrote:

I dunno where you're getting 45% from, unless you're supporting with something else. 3 Charges is 12% resistance to all sources.
monsters are affected differently by charges (and only certain ones get them easily).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info