[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

ye, i changed my weap and suddenly everything goes fine, or almost...i'm a bit nab, so i'm not that accustomed to use trade etc... but, now i'm using this
!
Yes it's a good weapon atleast untill a2 merciless.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Do you think using Thief's Torment ring for this build is viable?
"
zbarb3 wrote:
Do you think using Thief's Torment ring for this build is viable?

For mid levels in order to sustain your mana - yes. For end-game - no.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
i'm using this setup, but i'm always low on life because blood magic, especially on bosses, should i drop it by now, or there's some item that could help?
Spoiler
Last edited by eternalmother on Mar 16, 2014, 9:30:01 AM
I strongly advice to use mana until endgame when you can handle the life loss from the BM gem. You can sustain your mana with mana leach + mana flows + (if needed) mana per kill nodes
what best weapon to aim ? can you give examples ? i bought 6l armor full socked it with blood magic still got only 2.3k dps .
Anything with 450+ physical DPS will work fine. Don't forget that you take most of the damage notes later on so if you are not high level that also matters. ALso having physical damage on your jewelry further increases your damage.

Example .. well ... my axe .. even though its nothing spectacular(460 physical dps):

can you give list of full end game item build ? that can give max dps and surv with this build pls ? because i really like this build im 67 and this is my 1 character that got till merc and i want to kill atziri with it and play till end . thx :)
im asking this because i saw on forum shadow with flicker strike that got 20k tooltip dmg on flicker , is it possible to get same with this build ?
You can get very high damage IF you rely on a mirrored dagger ( 160+ exalts ) and on crit. But now with the nerfed vaal pact using such build is a complete suicide.

As for a list of the best gear.. its extremely hard to compose one.. you'll have the best gear if every gear piece that you wear is mirrored and thats ALOT of exalts... around 1800 exalts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info