[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

The price for the Axe was 35ex. You are right, O totally forgot about the bleeding.
But i couldn't find a 6L Atziris Disfavour for just 10 ex. The cheapest was 15 ex for a non corrupted version with pDPS>600)

Last edited by Agron666 on Dec 29, 2016, 10:01:50 AM
There is a 13 ex 6L non-corrupted Disfavour for sale in standard with the seller online right now ( and 2 for 14ex ) .
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey, I've been following your build and some other Flicker builds to come up with my own. I've incorporated elements from both but I would like to switch to 2H Axe build fully since I think I don't do enough damage and I've been dying. How do you think I should progress next?
"
NangTrongVuon wrote:
How do you think I should progress next?

Well i don't know what you did so far to tell you what to do next ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
This is my current build. What should I focus on next or what item can I easily exchange?

Gear

Stats with HoA+Hatred

My Passive Tree

Currently I am trying to level my failed corrupted gems. But other than that I don't see know what would improve my build much.

Last edited by Agron666 on Dec 30, 2016, 8:30:39 AM
Well i'd have to say that you have great and i really can't see a huge upgrade. Though i don't know what flasks you are using - if you don't have Taste of Hate - get one.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
NangTrongVuon wrote:
How do you think I should progress next?

Well i don't know what you did so far to tell you what to do next ^^

I mostly made a crit-version of your build. Here is my gear:

Spoiler

My passive tree:

I have some questions:

1. What do you think I should upgrade next?
2. Do you think using bleed/poison nodes (Dirty Technique), add it with Bloodlust and combining it with Kondo's Pride is worth it?
3. What do you think about my passive tree?

Last edited by NangTrongVuon on Jan 5, 2017, 3:07:46 AM
Well to be honest currently i'm using a 2h sword crit flicker version as well
That's the tree that i use -

Keep in mind that i use ... very ... good gear.

With bloodlust you would need to first attack the monster with something that doesn't have bloodlust linked to it to apply bleeding and after that you 'll have to proceed attacking it with your bloodlust related attack. (tl;dr bloodlust is a huge pain in the ass, nad it's not worth using at all)

What to upgrade next? Get a rare sword with high base crit chance and damage. Get a 6L item ( chest or weapon ). Get taste of Hate. Get Atziri Acuity. Pretty much in that order.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 5, 2017, 11:47:10 AM
Hello can you please give an advice what i should change from my gear and what stat i should focus to look for to replace that item and etc ? Atm im lvl 92
Spoiler

Passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0HdQmWDHANjRNMFCAV7BfhIVUj9ib4JyAs-zBxMHcwfDGeNZI5DjpCOuE7tj38Ps9AoEMxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk3jTipOMlBHUUdR2lhjWf5aGluvXhNfP2EhZFJlTWWnZ6BvO3Ttdqx343gNeHp5aHrve3R82YTZhO-FUoa0h2qHdooiivCMz419jb-VJJd5o4qlNaZXqSepbqmUrY2uULKAtfK5HbvtvTa95r6nwBrApsEEwaPDM8RYxILKkM9-1CPYvdlh2sHcPd2o4mHjn-RR6UbqGOsJ7g7vDvJF9WH2SPcy-Ov8xf4K_o8=?accountName=pkownzs&characterName=Turbutbaikabus
Get 6-linked item. Get taste of hate flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info