[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Well for now it looks ok, though try to get a 5L as soon as possible. Also get a Basalt flaks asap and a lion's roar flask too.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I see a lot of people using Hezmana's over Kaom's even though it has culling strike on it. Is it because they've already picked up the ascendancy cull or is there something I'm missing? I haven't done uber izaro yet to pick it up because single target fights with no adds for 30 seconds is one of the most frustrating things you can possibly do with this build, compared to super fun map facerolling.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
Indeed the slayer's culling strike makes the Kaom's Primacy culling strike ( and thus the weapon ) inferior. Also you should've taken the Bane of Legends in cruel or at least in merciless ... so yeah.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Korgoth, which points did you take from Slayer's Ascendancy?
Well i guess you are asking whether i Took Brutal Fervour or Headsman ?
For my level 100 character i went with Headsman because honestly you no longer care about tankiness when you loose nothing if you die, as for my prophecy character i've picked Brutal Fervour until i hit level 90 then i've decided that i don't want to level that character anymore and instead i went for a MF gear and respecced to Headsman.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well i guess you are asking whether i Took Brutal Fervour or Headsman ?
For my level 100 character i went with Headsman because honestly you no longer care about tankiness when you loose nothing if you die, as for my prophecy character i've picked Brutal Fervour until i hit level 90 then i've decided that i don't want to level that character anymore and instead i went for a MF gear and respecced to Headsman.

Thanks for clearing this up!
I'm having issues at the moment keeping flicker going, like I can use the skill, it attacks 3 times then my guy just stands there. It seems really hit and miss, like sometimes it works fine and other times one attack and then i just have to wait to be able to attack again. Is lv45 too early?
Well there are 2 possible reasons for that
1. Not enough mana
2. Not enough frenzy charges
which one is it ?

If it's the first one - use a blood magic support gem or spend some points into mana leech ( you'll refund them later )

If it's the second one - i see that you have blood dance boots and poacher's mark , that should be enough if you kill fast enough - try to get more damage ( becuase to be honest that sword is just ... not good ) or add blood rage on top of that. Also if that happens only vs bosses - hit it once or twice with frenzy to get some charges back and finish it off with flicker strike.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jun 14, 2016, 10:57:18 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well there are 2 possible reasons for that
1. Not enough mana
2. Not enough frenzy charges
which one is it ?

If it's the first one - use a blood magic support gem or spend some points into mana leech ( you'll refund them later )

If it's the second one - i see that you have blood dance boots and poacher's mark , that should be enough if you kill fast enough - try to get more damage ( becuase to be honest that sword is just ... not good ) or add blood rage on top of that. Also if that happens only vs bosses - hit it once or twice with frenzy to get some charges back and finish it off with flicker strike.

Given my level I've been struggling to find a decent-ish sword. I'll look into getting blood magic support, although I'd have to put it in place of melee phys for now.

EDIT: Rigwalds might carry me though to merc?
Last edited by Pegglea on Jun 14, 2016, 11:46:00 AM
well it is ok for a 44 sword, i take it that you want to use a sword in the end so i'd suggest to switch to Doomsower when you hit level 65

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info