Most overrated game ever

"
Mckaiser wrote:
played it and final fantasy 7 is till the best game ever

For you that is. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 25, 2013, 9:41:44 PM
Spoiler
There are at least 3 in the series that are easily better than Final Fantasy VII.
same name in-game
To be honest, I found FFVII to be pretty boring.

So for me personally, It is one of the most overrated games.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Spoiler
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
"

I think the God of Wars games are quite overrated, actually.

...finally someone I can agree with on this. Ascension was snooze city

Oh and I thought VIII was cooler than VII too although VI remains my fav.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 26, 2013, 2:20:12 PM
How do you define a overrated game? It can never be overrated if it has many gamers. Only by opinions so to speak.

If you don't like the game but millions others do its overrated? No, It's different tastes. Nothing to do with overrated or not. Like me for example, hate LoL. Tried it when it was in beta, was thinking to myself... What a cheap rip of from dota.. WHEREZ DA LANE CONTROL MEN? and went back to HoN beta. And look how many people play LoL. The most popular moba out there, even more then HoN (same company made strife.) and Dota, which are two core ones in the genre.

AND FUCKING HELL HOW CAN ANY MAN WATCH BASEBALL MORE THEN 10 MINUTES. Damn...

Hockey +1

American football +1

Football +1

etc....

But baseball? Man o man.. It's not even fun to play it yourself, not even drunk.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
"
Xpire wrote:
How do you define a overrated game? It can never be overrated if it has many gamers. Only by opinions so to speak.

If you're actually going by ratings, then I guess you would factor in what the game play is like to begin with compared to after playing a while. You would have heaps of people rating it as soon as it comes out without understanding everything about it.

Then I guess the actual hype towards a game can kind of count as a pre-rating. People watch trailers and go nuts and talk about how great it is before they even play it.

It is different opinions, but that's the beauty of it. If someone says something overrated, I expect them to have extensive knowledge about the game. Otherwise, talk shit;get rocked.
Last edited by Hypomaniac on Sep 26, 2013, 2:52:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info