(Oct 5 NZT) Two-hour Turbo Hardcore Test League

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first event.

Duration: Two hours
Hardcore: Yes
Partying: Allowed
Modifiers: Turbo - monsters move, attack and cast 60% faster.
Start time: 11am NZ time, Friday Oct 5 (3pm Thursday Pacific Time)

This is a two-hour test of the Hardcore Turbo game mode. It's designed to make areas that are normally relatively easy quite challenging. The speed increase (60%) isn't such a crazy amount that it's impossible to kill individual monsters, but it definitely adds up when you're surrounded by fast moving monsters that land a lot more hits than normal. This league is currently only being tested as a Hardcore one.

Prizes:
There are no prizes for this event, sorry. It's just a test event.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
First, maybe? I'm down!
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root - Thoreau, Henry David
booyeah
The link has Oct 4 as the date it seems, Im assuming its the 5th as the post says.
"
Drystion wrote:
The link has Oct 4 as the date it seems, Im assuming its the 5th as the post says.

That is correct, I edited the link.
"
duolc wrote:
"
Drystion wrote:

That is correct, I edited the link.

Thanks!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Trying to shaft me by getting the date wrong eh?
"
Metronomy wrote:

What are your sleep times like nowadays btw? Unrelated.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:

What are your sleep times like nowadays btw? Unrelated.
8-11 PM every day. AEST
Last edited by Metronomy on Oct 3, 2012, 10:58:08 PM
Work *Tear*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info