(Oct 5 NZT) Two-hour Turbo Hardcore Test League

Awww man I was looking forward to this. Working :(. Why couldn't this be on the weekend. :(. I am pacific time. Work 4pm to 12pm
Is their going to be any other events this weekend chris?
"

Yes, probably a 3 hour turbo hardcore race (with prizes?) on the normal weekend race time. I haven't announced it yet because I want to see how this event goes first.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"

Yes, probably a 3 hour turbo hardcore race (with prizes?) on the normal weekend race time. I haven't announced it yet because I want to see how this event goes first.

We don't be getting a permenant version of this T.T?
Any plans for a one week turbo race :). I'm making a Templar with a shield lol
But yeah the 3 hour sounds like fun :)
Will give this a try, although I have a suspicion that this is probably the worst mod possible for us high-latency users. Rhoa's will go from being very difficult to dodge to almost impossible. Still, here's hoping it's a bit of fun.
Midnight - Eish!

In South Africa
it will be
12:00 AM
Friday, October 05, 2012
I'm BACK :)
My guess is that people going for the highest level won't bother with merveil, while people looking to get the furthest might be able to make it to act 2 encampment. Probably going to be wrong but making predictions is fun.

I wonder how many people are going to die to burning menace now that you can't outrun him.
In the next test run of this league, can you give Brutus flicker strike and/or leap slam?
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info