Custom Avatar Gallery 1 (updated 29th May, 2014)

Quotes regarding framing from my e-mail:

Me:
"
Also a question: What dictates what kind of frame the avatar of a supporter will have?

George:
"
...you can have whatever frame you like, the new frame is just one we've introduced lately but it is easy enough to use the old one.

So there is information in this thread about it being supporter pack based and generic art direction change. I wonder which one it really is.

Since I was told I could choose the frame I opted for the newer frame, which in my opinion fits my upcoming avatar a lot better. The new frame makes for a bit more zoomed out panoramic picture, also it's nice to have the painting style framing to fit the great art within it.
And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
Sorry but SirLoin wins it by far
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Added Morsexier (how did I miss that one?!)
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Amazing new ones. Me jelly.
"
Xenest wrote:
Hey all :)

"
Zand wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
Hmmm, I think it would be cleaner if all avatars had the same frame style...

I agree, not sure why they changed it. The old one looked great.

When I was talking with one of the artists they said GGG wants to have different borders for the different supporter packs. The new boarder is for eternals.

Xenest! Your avatar is nice! Right up there with EvilParfait's for me. (Don't ask me why, but I seem to quite like GGG's drawings of female characters in avatars)
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Sorry but SirLoin wins it by far

Sorry, but I'd say SirLoin's is a close tie with Obadonke's... Cows FTW! Heh.
The avatar to the right of iamacyborg also links to iamacyborg's account.
"
pneuma wrote:
The avatar to the right of iamacyborg also links to iamacyborg's account.

I have NO IDEA what you're talking about. >_>
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
All avatars posted added. I hope.

Would much rather a PM than having to scour the thread after a few days, but I suppose it is my duty. :)
Just got my first iteration from George. Cannot wait to see it perfected, and attached to my profile :)
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info