Custom Avatar Gallery 1 (updated 29th May, 2014)

"
Hakurei wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
Serious suggestion-

I've been thinking about this awhile now and GGG needs to implement a closed forum section for Diamond and Eternal's only. They can post their 2 threads to discuss ideas for both the avatar and the unique and ONLY see their own thread/posts, not anyone else posting there - except of course the GGG staff they are interacting with. Obviously GGG would see them all in one place, nice and neat. I can only imagine that the email system is a huge cluster fuck to keep track of and this would facilitate faster and better communication with the art devs for the avatars and the unique assorted people for the unique's while not leaving the impression that anyone is being ignored.

I really think something like this would help the process and the Supporters to not feel so responsible for the communication aspect and make the process more streamlined.

This'd be cool, I still haven't gotten a response from the first e-mail I sent about starting the unique creation process. Not sure how long it's been, but I don't really play this game anymore and just check forums for interesting updates lol.

I'd absolutely KILL to consult and get access to the unique/art developers emails and organize it all for them into a nice and neat updated list going back as far as possible since the Diamonds started to get everyone that has waited so long on a fast track list and maybe make the clusterfuck they have going on a bit more organized.

Literally I'd almost do it for free just to help keep everyone happy. I hate seeing so many people expressing concerns.

Far, far to many people waiting an unacceptable amount of time for even 1 response. I can't even imagine the amount of people that won't contact GGG first and wait patiently for GGG to contact them saying it is their turn.

Edit- That sounded harsh. I don't mean to offend and I'm sure every single person that works for GGG knows i am super dedicated to customer service. I just see a GLARING spot for improvement with these interactions with the customers and think they need to get on it before the unhappiness is more rampant with all of you who supported so generously. I'm GGG's number 1 fangirl and don't mean it to be rude at all.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jul 18, 2013, 8:40:02 AM
"
Kyliathy wrote:
Saturn? Funny joke. But seriously now, what planet is in my avatar? :D.

Planet Wraeclast?
"
peachii wrote:
I can't even imagine the amount of people that won't contact GGG first and wait patiently for GGG to contact them saying it is their turn.

That's basically what happened to me. After I finished upgrading to Diamond I sent an email asking how the process to get the avatar works, and they sent an email saying they'd be in touch.

I waited 4 months before emailing again after that because I thought it would be rude to push them when they'd already said they'd be in touch.

Then taking Charan's advice, I sent them an email, and found I'd been inadvertently misplaced on the list, which was understandable. But even after that, when I hadn't heard anything again for a month I emailed and found I'd "fallen through the cracks" a second time, but that a first draft of the avatar was available to see. I didn't like it, but due to more cracks, it ended up going online anyway, though that's now being rectified.

I haven't even asked about making a unique yet. At this point I'll be happy just to have a nicely drawn avatar of my dog, Willem :)

I will say that GGG have been very polite and understanding as I started to push a bit, and I don't think any of it is intentional on their part. I think having someone make a proper list of things that need to be made for people is a really good idea.
"
Kyliathy wrote:

[/quote]

Eh... I'd say it's the country Wraeclast with Oriath sadly cut off. Not sure what planet those guys are on though.

Cool avatar! :D
"
Kyliathy wrote:

Neptune.
"
Zand wrote:
"
Kyliathy wrote:

Planet Wraeclast?

Wraeclast is the continent, LOL. Planet Grinding Gear, perhaps? ;)

VG
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Hi.
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
"
Leivi wrote:
Hi.

Looks great, I like it!
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Leivi wrote:
Hi.

I sense a foreshadowing with those kiwis.

Maybe they will be the
Spoiler
new mobs for the last part on act 3.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Leivi wrote:
Hi.

those are some scary kiwi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info