Custom Avatar Gallery 1 (updated 29th May, 2014)

"
Prpnnightmare wrote:
Just got my first iteration from George. Cannot wait to see it perfected, and attached to my profile :)

There's no feeling in the world like it. I remember when I was the only one, and therefore I had the BEST one.

Days long gone now. ^_^
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
It's going to take something special to beat Myrmi's.
Found another one!

Lachis

My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
"
Pesegato wrote:
Found another one!

Lachis

That's the one I was talking about before, hehe. Just didn't link to the pic, but only the profile, so I guess it got missed. :)

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Yay :)
George just did mine as well--I have to say, I was quite impressed. Managed to get what I was asking for in just one shot :) That takes some skill IMO.
"
Gulruon wrote:
George just did mine as well--I have to say, I was quite impressed. Managed to get what I was asking for in just one shot :) That takes some skill IMO.

Mine was George's second attempt, and I love it :)
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Gulruon wrote:

Mine was George's second attempt, and I love it :)

I was curious about your case but second one turned out great, I'm happy to see that problems are resolved and you have a nice looking avatar :)
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
ignarsoll wrote:
I was curious about your case but second one turned out great, I'm happy to see that problems are resolved and you have a nice looking avatar :)

I don't think George had anything to do with the previous attempt. I had a great looking avatar within a day of him contacting me, I was very impressed. I also got my item approved, and I couldn't possibly be happier with it. :)
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
ignarsoll wrote:

I don't think George had anything to do with the previous attempt. I had a great looking avatar within a day of him contacting me, I was very impressed. I also got my item approved, and I couldn't possibly be happier with it. :)

This George seems like a pretty kickass artist. Your avatar looks great, man. :)

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Jul 24, 2013, 3:34:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info