New 0.11.6 Content and a Research Survey

"
Aux wrote:
You would just click the button to not take the survey so what's the point?

It's useful for data collection to see who didn't choose to answer the survey. If someone decides to decline, a question can pop up asking, "Why did you choose not to fill out the survey?"

Then there's a small list of choices, you select one: "I didn't want to waste my time", "I am not interested in contributing", etc. Still useful information.
"
habbey wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
"
You do not support just to take over.

Doesn't being a Ruler suggest having overtaken someone or something?

Don't kid yourself, he's always been in charge.

I am the one who mods.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Liking the new gems, keep 'em coming. Survey was pretty fast and easy, glad to help :)
hatred of game of thrones ;d
OneShotCity

Even more skill gems? POKRACOVAT!
"
Aux wrote:
"
You do not support just to take over.

Doesn't being a Ruler suggest having overtaken someone or something?

I always thought being a Ruler means you are good at measuring. :P
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
@survey

Find the questions abit werd about skills/ideas and how much i would pay to implement them. :>
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Josephoenix wrote:
questions 15 and 16 of the survey are just...wrong... no other words for it.

In suppose I should add: This is in my opinion".

I don't think that a "player" should be able to pay a measly sum of money (anything under the ruler pack) to add anything to the game (uniques are excluded in this opinion as GGG receives a good amount of money and have FINAL say on the item <--- very important). And even then, I'm not sure it's okay. GGG developed PoE and should have final say on anything AND everything put into the game.

It's nice that they listen to our feedback etc... but I believe it's not for us to say "GGG should/will change their game, because I gave them $20 (an example used in the survey)".

If anything questions 15 & 16 should have an option (answer) that simply states:

The amount of monetary support I provide/donate to GGG should not influence how GGG designs Path of Exile.

I reiterate, this is just my opinion.

My feeling exactly.
IGN: FaxieWitchOSLLS / FaxieTemplarSummoner
"
Josephoenix wrote:
questions 15 and 16 of the survey are just...wrong... no other words for it.

In suppose I should add: This is in my opinion".

I don't think that a "player" should be able to pay a measly sum of money (anything under the ruler pack) to add anything to the game (uniques are excluded in this opinion as GGG receives a good amount of money and have FINAL say on the item <--- very important). And even then, I'm not sure it's okay. GGG developed PoE and should have final say on anything AND everything put into the game.

It's nice that they listen to our feedback etc... but I believe it's not for us to say "GGG should/will change their game, because I gave them $20 (an example used in the survey)".

If anything questions 15 & 16 should have an option (answer) that simply states:

The amount of monetary support I provide/donate to GGG should not influence how GGG designs Path of Exile.

I reiterate, this is just my opinion.

Well said.

Now, back to GTA V.
Great news!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info