New 0.11.6 Content and a Research Survey

The skull looks good, guess I'll name him Morty..... ;)
Evil Sysadmin
Instead of useless survey, you would better ask three questions:
1) what is a best thing about the game for you ?
2) what is the worst thing about the game for you ?
3) what single thing the game should get to become much better for you ?
P.S.: maybe then, GGG, you will get why ppl leaving.
"
greenyadzer wrote:
Instead of useless survey, you would better ask three questions:
1) what is a best thing about the game for you ?
2) what is the worst thing about the game for you ?
3) what single thing the game should get to become much better for you ?
P.S.: maybe then, GGG, you will get why ppl leaving.

People are leaving because are too lazy to grind in a grinding game and more than that they dont spend time on their characters to understand why they are actualy keep dying they dont spend time to theorycraft. They just keep intresting about their dps " I have 30k dps!! *one shot* Whats was that? Reflect mob? Fuck that shitty game!! *Rage quit* ". No need a survey to understand stuff like that. Peace!
I think its a rather bad question to ask how much someone would be willing to pay for game features like minor skill changes, or adding keystones. That would make it even harder to balance the game and probably end up in a mess where different people want different changes on certain skills.

Designing new skills / supports together with the community would maybe work, but I'm a bit sceptical about skill changes or adding keystones...

Really looking forward to Rocktober :D
I don't think that paying to design a Gem is a good idea. It looks like if you had to pay the devs so they will listen to your ideas. To me its a non-sense because a game like this should be developed with feedback in mind, not with the idea of that dude that paid more than others.

This is my opinion.

I wouldn't want to feel alienated because I didn't pay for these things. I support the game as a whole.

Edit: "Toute chose étant égale par ailleur" as we say in french economics, GGG would have to spend resources there, resulting in a lack somewhere else. That is why I would feel alienated.
Last edited by PureLaine on Sep 22, 2013, 10:18:45 PM
when are u going to acknowledge the promised 50% increased fire trap dot... isnt there? there are ppl patiently waiting for u to do something about this. i have many friends that are waiting.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Sep 23, 2013, 2:23:42 AM
about the survey:

- i didnt buy microtransactions yet

- the action/interaction of GGG has lead me to the decision to buy them as soon as possible to support the excellent work

mentioning this coz it might be a bit misleading in the survey if u have the resolution to buy smth and just havent acted accordingly yet.
IGN: @ShocklerMolesh

Map Management Resource:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
I filled in the survey and i am sad that GGG didnt make a survey so far about some things that are not gr8 in this game and i think majority of ppl would agree upon,about new gems and what not it just seems a bit to soon i mean we always have sh**load of patches that give us a new unique new new gem renaming this etc etc

I think more focus on existing stuff... For example i have ton of ideas and i think so many others do but i don't think dev's will not give a lot of their time to really take in consideration.

Then i am suspicious about questions regarding how much money would u put into the game for this or that to change,its suspicious to me coz Chris linked it in this patch post so i am guessing he does wanna know how much money ppl would trow their way for this to happen.

I hate myself for saying this coz i dont like Kripp very much but on a accident i watched one of his recent videos about Razor footprints in PoE and i am one who is torn on that issue as well since i came to play this game coz of a video i found about this game,and what they wanted in start and i think GGG at this time (took a huge bite when made this game) now even a bigger bite regarding implementation of new gems new unique items and so on.

On an other unrelated subject Unique items are overrated in general sense simply because a lot of them are useless and should be erased out of the game and further a long this game goes they will become even more so,and trying to spin it around with new skills and keystones will only make it worse.

Regards Gdark
There's no school like old school, and I'm the fucking headmaster.
That survey needs to have a comment box on some of those questions. I hate not being able to explain the answer to some of the questions so had to agree to disagree lol. Also please don't dumb this game down because someone payed you a certain amount. I quit Diablo 3 because they dumbed it down. If anything you need to add more difficult things to the game imo. I would hate to see this game go to crap because someone paid 100,000 or something crazy for something not good for the game. Just my 2 cents :)

P.S.
I support this game because you guys have created an awesome game and it's my thanks to you. Keep up the good work, and cant wait for the next 4 month league :)

P.P.S

I WANT A WISDOM GEM THAT ID'S YOUR WHOLE STASH IN 1 CLICK!!! LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info