Game DVD/Soundtrack CD images and the upcoming 0.9.12p patch

"
cronus wrote:
brutus always looked like the equivalent of the d1 butcher, although bigger and not so fast moving and atttacking. a hook attack would make him more unique, hehe.

btw. did he get sound in the last patches? have to play the low levels again to hear it. butch from d1 had some funny sound i don't quite remember.

The Butcher from Dota who is directly inspired from the d1 one uses a hook, it's actually the most famous skill in Dota, so I doubt it will make Brutus more "unique", I'd rather say it's the most natural development of things.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
"
cronus wrote:
butch from d1 had some funny sound i don't quite remember.

"AAAAAh, FRESH MEAT!"

ther i fixed it.

SO i just have to say that GGG delivers what is missing from the real world as well,not only the gaming world.
That atrribute is Quality.

Thank you
"
zriL wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
brutus always looked like the equivalent of the d1 butcher, although bigger and not so fast moving and atttacking. a hook attack would make him more unique, hehe.

btw. did he get sound in the last patches? have to play the low levels again to hear it. butch from d1 had some funny sound i don't quite remember.

The Butcher from Dota who is directly inspired from the d1 one uses a hook, it's actually the most famous skill in Dota, so I doubt it will make Brutus more "unique", I'd rather say it's the most natural development of things.

i had exactly the same thought. anyway i am exited about the "new" ability
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD

"
Edit: the rumours of a new experimental league type are not confirmed or denied by this edit.

CUT THROAT LEAGUE CONFIRMED
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
I like this game...
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
I would love this game and would buy a key for my friend for my friend if I didnt have to wait for one vs people getting one from 2011...
-just want to play-
"
Gatade wrote:
I would love this game and would buy a key for my friend for my friend if I didnt have to wait for one vs people getting one from 2011...

??? :-)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
Gatade wrote:

I don t understand. Just buy 2 keys - it is worth it! Come to the dark side of the force! Muhahahahha

I don t like the idea of Brutus gettin "hook" because then he is the same as in D3 Act1 Boss ... wy not give him a "net" if you want him to get a control skill ...
If i had the money i'd buy three for my friends but I cant try the game because people from 2011 are getting keys
-just want to play-

but i want to try it before i buy it for 3 others
-just want to play-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info