Game DVD/Soundtrack CD images and the upcoming 0.9.12p patch

"
Chris wrote:

Edit: the rumours of a new experimental league type are not confirmed or denied by this edit.

Rights, "rumours"
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
I've been brainstorming in default normal for ways to buff Merveil. I know that folks in merciless probably have other ideas, but I think the big problem is how easy she is for melee right now compared to how she treats ranged players.

Anyway, that's just responding to a former post. Might make a separate thread elsewhere elaborating.

The DVDs and CDs look great. :)
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Why not just give Merviel frost wall if its only melee that is finding it easy.
Frost Aura just like Chatters is enough to cut down melee to pieces. Or some temporal chains... After all merveil's daughters can use this.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
Dem CDs, they look very wicked.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Chris wrote:
"
Elegia wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Among minor bug fixes, it will contain a new ability for Brutus to use in his fight. It is pretty awesome - I'm eager to see what you guys think when you get a chance to see it.

It's that hook attack you mentioned in some stream while back, right? :>

Shhhhh

You have to include "Hooker" in his description now
IRON MAN
I can't wait to get a big package from GGG :P
"
WarpSprite wrote:
Why not just give Merviel frost wall if its only melee that is finding it easy.

+1 to this actually, this would make things quite the bit more interesting :P
Gah, I want the soundtrack :(
(Digital one for me, yeah. Well. Still trying to get 50$ to upgrade my support pack, but those are hard times -_-)
brutus always looked like the equivalent of the d1 butcher, although bigger and not so fast moving and atttacking. a hook attack would make him more unique, hehe.

btw. did he get sound in the last patches? have to play the low levels again to hear it. butch from d1 had some funny sound i don't quite remember.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info