Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

D3 AH Shutting Down 3/18/14

I hate Diablo 3. Shutting down the AH is a great step toward making a real game. There are still plenty of other major problems with the game, but this is good news.
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
"
exorzist wrote:
"
AROMEZ wrote:
"
Sickness wrote:
The whine from the anti-D3 crowd will be funny on this one.

Why? D3 is an awful game, but GAH is great trading system. Infinitely superior to barter: browsing forums, third party sites, lurking for hours in trade channels, sending messages...

hihihi funny
d3 is gettin better and better every day and these poe fanboys still wont believe it ...

so much better they had to admit defeat and remove a huge part they tried to sell us on? as if the AH was the only reason many of us disliked the game?

you know...when i left the game i left the forums politely, did not lower myself to call all those who didnt share my opinion on it "fanboys"

have you forgotten where you are? this is not the D3 forums is PoE's so doesn't take a genius to understand why few share your desire to suck D3 nuts in every post you make.
~SotW HC Guild~

This just may be the only reason i am going to check out D3 again. I am happy to see this, very happy.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
exorzist wrote:
"
AROMEZ wrote:
"
Sickness wrote:

Why? D3 is an awful game, but GAH is great trading system. Infinitely superior to barter: browsing forums, third party sites, lurking for hours in trade channels, sending messages...

hihihi funny
d3 is gettin better and better every day and these poe fanboys still wont believe it ...

I am not PoE fanboy - I am D3 hater. LRN2 reading comprehension.

About fanboism: I'll give you an example of that specific mental disorder as a warning:
"
exorzist wrote:
i just read the news on the official site and cant believe it

i told you guys ..i told you from the beginning that blizzard is always good for a surprise.

another HUGE door openend today for making d3 ros best arpg ever

lol

about time. Good news for the arpg world.

I guess this doesnt do much to help those people in the suggestion forums calling for an AH in PoE.

"
exorzist wrote:
"
AROMEZ wrote:
"
Sickness wrote:

hihihi funny

Its a year and a half since release and they have announced it will get better in 6 months time, where are you getting every day from? People playing PoE, still in beta, can see that they have promised to make D3 a better game in time for its 2 year anniversary, its just getting better by adopting systems already in PoE, and not adopting enough of them to actually be a game of the same stature.

If you keep sticking to "supporting" D3 in this tribal manner and D3 keeps dropping its features in favour of adopting the ones PoE has eventually you will be forced to agree PoE has always been the better game up to this point as it resembles more what D3 will become than D3 currently does. I would suggest a change of tact in order to escape this inbound logic trap, jump off the ship before it sinks, the new line for endless negative posting is "D3 was a good game until it copied all the fail bits from PoE". Its got that 'war on terror' kind of robust longevity that I think you are looking for in your venting outlet moving forward.

for the rest of us, yep, bad news all around, its going to be at least another 6 months until exorzist has something better to do than post on these forums.
can you please enlighten me of the features blizz has copied or is going to copy from poe? thank you

Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
...because removing a completely optional feature will make D3 so much better.
Keyblades!
"
for the rest of us, yep, bad news all around, its going to be at least another 6 months until exorzist has something better to do than post on these forums.

hahaha :D
"
scorpitron wrote:
"
exorzist wrote:
[[snip]

so much better they had to admit defeat and remove a huge part they tried to sell us on? as if the AH was the only reason many of us disliked the game?

you know...when i left the game i left the forums politely, did not lower myself to call all those who didnt share my opinion on it "fanboys"

have you forgotten where you are? this is not the D3 forums is PoE's so doesn't take a genius to understand why few share your desire to suck D3 nuts in every post you make.

You know, I generally dislike the like-buttons. But I would have liked one to like this post.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Last edited by Avireyn on Sep 17, 2013, 5:07:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info