Build of the Week Video #11

This week we demonstrate a Marauder called PalavaKostaja that uses the Righteous Fire skill to incinerate monsters in seconds. It's an awesome build that really impressed us.

I had a lot of fun doing this video, as it required a lot of practise to be able to play properly.

If you'd like to submit your build for future videos, please do so here!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
great attempt at pronouncing the name, Chris! though the stresses were a bit off
"
Sir_Spy wrote:
great attempt at pronouncing the name, Chris! though the stresses were a bit off

Olen melko huono lausuminen suomi :(
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Sir_Spy wrote:

Olen melko huono lausuminen suomi :(

you dont speak (good?) finnish? well thats sad :D

And thanks Chris for keep doing these video's really enjoying them.
IGN:WhereAreYourZombies
Last edited by CheckM8 on Sep 23, 2012, 6:39:46 AM
The build that lays no hand. This build is kinda risky, but it pays off as you don't have to lay a finger on your enemies.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Aprox 5200 life points!!!
Wow,just wow.

Its a very well thought and very well made build,there is no doubt about it,but just like all the Pain Attunement/Redeak/Blood Magic gem builds its just way to risky.One or two bad move or a lag spike and you're dead instantly.

Compare that to the most effective and most played builds in the game atm:Ground Slam Marauder or Freezing Pulse Witch and you see that you are making things way to harder for yourself with exotic builds such as the one from this video.

BTW any reason not to use the Springleaf shield which adds 6.0 health regen on low life?
The same with Meginords Girdle which adds 10% more life and ,the very necessary for this build,25% faster flask recovery rate.
Last edited by dualestl on Sep 23, 2012, 7:08:04 AM
Never seen a build like this before!Very very very interesting...I have about 10 builds to try...oh god I'll play this game for my entire life!!ahahah :D
Thanks Chris!!
Great build, but why does it sound like you recorded your voice in a bathroom?

EDIT: Open beta confirmed for 2012! :)
Last edited by BurnOutBrighter on Sep 23, 2012, 7:51:20 AM
How ironic, someone found righteous fire and was saying how you'd die instantly if you used it so I broke down how you could get 90% fire resist from passive and skills alone. 97% though, damn.

Cool build but unless played perfectly is very risky.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
"
Great build, but why does it sound like you recorded your voice in a bathroom?

Our main office was noisy, so I went to the other office to record it. That one is a lot emptier, so it echoed pretty badly.

Edit: our "second office" is not a bathroom, honest.
Last edited by Chris on Sep 23, 2012, 8:24:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info