Preliminary 0.11.5 Patch Notes

"
"
Glutton wrote:
Well, that's just, like, you're opinion, man.

It's objective as it gets don't besmirch reality with the foul snarlword grease of "opinion."

The monsters are just little 2d images on our monitor screens. They don't have feelings. Scientific Fact. Ded srs.

This bait does not interest me. *swims away*
"
Raghin wrote:
thats not accurate mate sadly, it means u can plant 4 traps, not that u get 4 traps in stock. shitty i know, it should do both. what good is being able to plant 4 traps if we can only store 3? with the original cd of 8 seconds its pretty stupid if you have 1 trap and can throw down 4 but store 3. what good is throwing down upto 4 traps when 80% of the time your throwing it directly at an enemy anyway?

GGG please fix "Number of Traps Allowed" node to "Number of storable traps", it's just not useful! especially with this new single gem update.

while ur at it id like to see dps and burning damage numbers correctly displayed before u nerf....u could at least make a skill display properly before u nerf it?

ya think???
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
Glutton wrote:
Well, that's just, like, you're opinion, man.

Ah great... now I have to watch The Big Lebowski again :p
IS THERE GOING TO BE AN ACT 4 AND MORE?!?!?!?!?!?!? O.O

Huge fan. Hopfully there will be a lot more in the release.

Like 20 Acts. and thousands of skills(Already have) Would make this the best RPG times 100.

And also are we able to earn more skills once we reach the Lvl Cap?
"
"
dspair wrote:
RIP Zombies.

Seriously. I mean, zombies are easy to replace and we have no idea how much less hp they will have, sure, but how many times are summoners gonna be nerfed before we get some more love? This is just getting sad. Most groups forbid the build joining in, we have a very limited amount of resources in which we can increase our minions potential and now our zombies are going to be even weaker (sorry, but AOE is a huge thorn in a summoners side and this will only make it worse).

Summoners getting nerfed? What about melee !!! I use melee characters almost exclusively (even casters and bows have melee as secondary support weapon but ever since the .113 patch (I think) most if not all of my melee characters have become non-workable. "Thanks?" GGG !!!
"
Nastakanoth wrote:
A gigantic unessecary nerf to my single target damage capacity.

This is the sixth patch in a row that somehow manages to nerf exactly that of which I am using.

Everytime I am just as surprised. Because I am not playing a lowlife sporker or using CI.

I wonder when you will finally realize that 75% of the top players plays witches/spellcasters? That they hide behind totems ignoring reflect mechanisms and damage? 90% of the top players uses CI or lowlife because of the way that Vaal pact works, and the fact that you can get twice the amount of ES pool than Life.

The interest in this game is slowy dissipating. My friendlist of 50 is empty. Top players in the new Leagues has already given up, because the game is so unrewarding and progress is non-existant past level 90 and without the use of eternal/exalted orbs.

I can't imagine why you would ever have the drop rate of eternal orbs to be 0.5x the drop rate as exalted. They were "implemented to restore 5-linked items". The only reasonable drop rate is 2x that of Exalted.

The map system is fun, but pointless. It was implemented to generate loot? Yet you will lose far more than you could ever gain if you want to progress. The only reasonable thing to do is to play a MF lowlife sporker, or quit the game for now.

I choose the latter.

Maybe after 100 new microtransactions has been added, you've actually done some REAL balancing, and I can come back to a more enjoyable game. A game where I actually can craft, play different builds that can stack IIR/IIQ equally effective, a game that is balanced so that 90% of the player base doesn't use the exact same builds and gear.

+++ INFINITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A CLUE GGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you Reclaim an item that you used to skin something over, do you get the item back if you died with the item it's skinning?

EG

I'm in hardcore. I use Transfer Skin to consume item A and transfer it's appearance to item B.

I die with item B. I am in scrubcore league. I want Item A back. Which league does the item go back to?
"
666tnt666 wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
The number of charges produced by Enduring Cry has been increased at all levels.

YES!!! Enduring Cry is getting a slight buff. Easier to max it out with this upcoming change.

Sorry, but you missed one important sentence "Different instances of the same skill now share the same cooldown...". As I understand this, my marauder is no longer able to use fast double EC. That is no slight buff that is a harsch nerf! But of course it fits the golden rule of poe: "Every patch at least one nerf to melee survivability!"

@GGG: Good job, never stop your war against melees. Only one or two more patches and even the last few % melee players will disapear. Just great!!!!! ;D

= INFINITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that's really what you're trying to do Grinding Gear Games ... STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks good thank!
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
pathfinder666 wrote:

= INFINITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that's really what you're trying to do Grinding Gear Games ... STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big difference between the individual and I is that I used one and he/she used two. That individual is going to suffer while I still continue on with my daily life, and possibly seeing Enduring Cry getting a buff somehow.

Not trying to be messed up, but geez. If I can do well with one EC, than you can as well.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 4, 2013, 12:00:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info