Blue Screen of Death with some sound cards

Software audio not helping here. It was mostly ok till the last game patch.
** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
Nor softwareaudio or registry fix helps - still getting BSOD in Act II.

I use modded drivers because vanilla Audigy drivers suck hard. So this Alchemy fix with my current driver doesn't work for me - its making it even worse.
A great game but still not playable for Creative soundcard users.
Last edited by Pitol321 on Feb 17, 2013, 5:30:29 AM
creative lab sound card is such a waste of money.
nooooooooooooooooooooo "Blue Screen of Death with some sound cards" = Witch lv34 drop league
no path of exile for me :(
this bug is fucking user of SB sound card :/
Got X-Fi fatal1ty.
Been having BSoD for a while. Thought I was alone until i stumble upon this thread.
Tried a lot of the suggested solutions, but it was only delaying BSoD.
Sometimes after 10 mins. Sometimes 30mins. Sometimes 1 hour.
One time it was right before I am about to pick up Exalted rune. /cry.

Anyhow, what was the fix for me?
I ripped out X-Fi and settle on using MB on-board sound for the time being.

Happy days.
Blue Screen of Death with some sound cards have "random time" but a think is right, if u get a Blue Screen of Death with some sound cards while you are killing lots mob same time... YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CHARACTER!

my apologies about my english
Ive' been playing this game for 2 weeks now with no problems untill today, BSOD as people call it . I cannot play at all . it is impossible now, it keeps giving me the black screen and forces me to hard reboot my system (which i have heard is not good for it.)

Very LArge BUG that needs to be fixed asap..

I am very confused why it has just started messing up in teh past day of playiong, the past 2 weeks were just fine !!

here is specs of my crash..

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 4105

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA8003379360
BCP2: FFFFF880069A26D8
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC0000001
BCP4: 0000000000000003
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\021813-31449-01.dmp
C:\Users\Mr.H\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-63476-0.sysdata.xml
IGN: HardHead
BSODS with Audigy4. I get bsod only when teleporting or zoning in/out. About 1 out of 3 zonings/tps end up with bsod. Never had one when fighting mobs or walking.
When i switch to usb sound card(which also is creative lol), dont get any crashes, not a single one.
But my USB sound card doesn't support 5.1 :( like audigy4. So I'm stuck with headset, until(if ever) you will fix this.
Last edited by pnrxtx on Feb 19, 2013, 5:14:07 PM
Thanks a lot new driver helped me... the one from january 2013 (X-Fi extreme Gamer Soundcard)

LG Whitey
I have done everything this forums post has mentioned to prevent the BSOD but I am still getting them and it has mad it impossible to even play this game.. I really hope a patch will come out that can fix all of these problems in teh next day or 2 I am losing my mind trying to fix this!! i updated every driver in my computer i am about to take a hammer to it next. please help!
IGN: HardHead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info