Holy Flame Totem

"
cocodojo wrote:
Will flame totem get any buffs in the near future or get a rework?

Congrats man you got your prayer answered https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2323775
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
New totem looks sexy! That curse dispelling effect + consecrated ground makes it perfect for a supporting skill while you use your main skills.

I just wish the totem lasted longer without having to invest heavily on totem skill passives, though...
The delay between the totem spawn until it starts attacking makes totem builds be extremely weak and feel clunky.
Hey. I've chosen Holy Flame Totem for next league. I plan to play Hierophant and use Avater of Fire keystone, so all physical dmg from HFT will be conversed to fire.

I'd like to ask 2 questions.
1. Is it worth to use Vanquisher passive near Avatar of Fire?
(Crush Enemies for 4 seconds when you Hit them while they are on Full Life
and 40% increased Physical Damage)

If I understand it correcly Vanquisher's Crush won't help me because my enemies will taste my totem's fire damage BUT +40% increased PD should empower this damage.

2. Is it worth to use Divine Fury passive near Templar
(Gain 5% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage and Damage Penetrates 5% Fire Resistance)
I assume that it will give me total of 105% basic damage + penetration as bonus.

Am I correct?

I guess those are harded questions that I though.
can we get a vaal holy flame totem lol :P
I AM MAXHERO777!!!
Holy Flame Totem of Ire would be a cool skill, but isn't because both it and the original are bugged, with totem range of 5m instead of the 10m stated in its tooltip.

This is possible to see in this video: https://clips.twitch.tv/DiligentSoftPorcupineOSkomodo-mIV-DJ8HU88GFtG1 (the same happens to HFToI)

With such a short range, shorter than spell totem support even, Holy Flame Totem of Ire doesn't really benefit from having projectile speed and make its projectiles fly offscreen, because you still need to place the totem near the enemy for it to even start shooting.

Please, fix this bug, or there is no reason to play this gem =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info