0.9.12j Patch Notes

And there's goes the price on my aura weapons :P
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
I agree with adding more skill slots.

I proposed a while back for more skill slots, but it has been mentioned that it is an intentional design decision.

Possibly this may warrant further discussion now that weapon swapping has been implemented, and we have access to more passive abilities in the form of auras, traps, mines, totems, and minions and such...

Alternatively, swapping weapon sets could swap the skill slots as well, so it would effectively double the number of skill slots available.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Sep 20, 2012, 7:25:07 PM
Wheeee, new skill!
Yay! Creative BSOD fix (kinda). Will definitely try to play again. Also, does that software audio thing have any impact on sound quality or does it just increase processor load?

Also the aura fix is nice.
Guess could add a extra bar that only works with auras/summons/passives
Can't say I'm a fan of the aura/hotbar 'fix.' It destroys PinkTaric (my support character who supported through freezing, blinding, a strong DoT, 4 party buffs (auras) and 5 enemy debuffs (curses)). That's to be expected in Beta, I suppose - even so, additional sockets (or even hotbar slots) would be pretty awesome. As it is, it's near impossible to run a lot of utility based spells on characters and still have room for attacks, that is if you want to use multiple auras or curses.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Hope you can still level gems in our alt set.

Falan
Do gems in inactive weapon set still receive experience?

Do you think it's possible for weapon sets to share bits of equipment? So if you have weapon/shield in one slot and 1h weapon in another the shield is used in both sets (it might already work that way I haven't actually tried...)
^^ Can we still level gems in the off set? I hope so. As it is, I personally don't see a reason for me to use the switch at all now. I don't spec into multiple weapon types, and between two different gem layouts for the same weapon type, I imagine I'll just use whichever I find most effective in the average scenario.

And yeah, having to sacrifice skill hotbar space for auras will definitely take huge bites out of all my current builds. *bites cheek* But maybe I'll like the change after playtesting it.

I wonder why PoE only gives you 8 skill slots in the first place? Would 10 break things, or impact upon the core balance?

::::::

Other than that, everything in this update makes you deserve a cherry pie! Thanks!
/popcorn always, because people
Technically they could add another two more action skill slots, because there is room for two more, currently where the space resides is the microtransaction tab, this ofc could be removed and ultimately allow for two more action skill slots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info