0.9.12j Patch Notes

Version 0.9.12j
  • Added a new Strength/Intelligence skill - Flame Totem: Summons a totem that fires a stream of flame at nearby enemies.
  • The key combination for linking items in chat is now Ctrl+Alt+Click. This can once again be performed at any time, even when chat is not open.
  • Auras now move with you between areas. They are not displayed in town.
  • Removing a gem containing an aura will now disable the aura. It's no longer possible to have auras active when their gems are on your inactive weapon set.
  • Players getting BSODs due to using a Creative soundcard should now try adding --softwareaudio to the command-line of the game.
  • The in-game and website ladders now indicate whether a player is currently online.
  • Increased Alira's wand attack damage.
  • Increased Alira's Detonate Dead damage.
  • Increased the speed of zombies that emerge from Alira's cauldron.
  • The Totem support gem has been renamed to Spell Totem.
  • Fixed a bug where firing a Split Arrow when you are out of mana would not correctly fall back to a normal attack.
  • Fixed the display of weapon DPS on the website's "Item Data" section. It now has one decimal point of precision.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 20, 2012, 7:08:55 PM
Good job Chris.
The aura problem was a real pain.

When does pvp come out?
Awesome notes :)
RIP Bolto
Aura Nerf... damn
yay
FFA Loot = ninja fest = lots of swearing

IGN: NineteenEightyFourGO(current one), Polars, SirensOfTheSea, XenaLegenDaryPrincess
"
FIreskull wrote:
Good job Chris.
The aura problem was a real pain.

When does pvp come out?

he said in another post 0.9.13 would be the pvp patch
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.12j
  • Removing a gem containing an aura will now disable the aura. It's no longer possible to have auras active when their gems are on your inactive weapon set.

Where to find 6 more sockets?!?!?

bye-bye auras...
Aww I was hoping to see map drops doubled but lots of good stuff here!
I agree with the fundamental reasons for this aura change.

It also represents, not really a huge power loss to most players, but another meta-game obstacle we have to overcome. Hotbar swapping.

Quite simply, I don't have the hotbar space to support all my abilities. I can make it work with socket space, at a very small cost, but... The hotbar space is a problem. Now you'll see us editing auras into our hotbars on zone-in, then editing our main abilities back.

I'm wondering if we can get a larger hotbar. It's not like people will be able to reasonably run that many more skills, anyway.

Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Sep 20, 2012, 7:16:20 PM
i think we all knew an aura change was going to come sooner or later.. i dont have a problem with it.. i felt, personally, it was kind of a cheap tactic anyway.. but thats just me
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info