Hegemonica's Level 99 CI Wander Witch Gear. UPDATED BATMAN BUILD 1.1 ready!

Would it be worthwhile to use a shav's and go lowlife for the extra auras and pain attunement, assuming the use of Crown of eyes? The attack speed from blood rage would be a little bit of a problem but with Malachai's Simula 2 60% and a 40% could go on life in addition to the 2 60% on mana. Maybe clarity in there somewhere to help with mana? I'm not sure.
"
Would it be worthwhile to use a shav's and go lowlife for the extra auras and pain attunement, assuming the use of Crown of eyes? The attack speed from blood rage would be a little bit of a problem but with Malachai's Simula 2 60% and a 40% could go on life in addition to the 2 60% on mana. Maybe clarity in there somewhere to help with mana? I'm not sure.

read FAQs
"
read FAQs

I did read FAQs and he goes over shavs not being worth the gain in attack speed, and crown of eyes being a great helmet for the build. NOT whether or not grabbing pain attunement would be worthwhile.
hi, i plan in using pretty much exactly the same tree as yours
but for gears im thinking of using death oath(attributes, leech, attack speed)+auxium+le heup+aegis aurora+rainbow stride+es helm&glove(or thunderfist)
so I have a nice balance between es and armor
my first question is how do you deal with stun and block animations if you dont have an eye of chayula?? if its not necessary i can find a crit necklace thatd be better
second...unlike frenzy that grants charge on hit, power charge requires you to kill mobs, so how do you obtain power charges when fighting map bosses in a party?
"
"
read FAQs

I did read FAQs and he goes over shavs not being worth the gain in attack speed, and crown of eyes being a great helmet for the build. NOT whether or not grabbing pain attunement would be worthwhile.

I'm currently using a Shav/Crown of eyes/PA setup and it's actually working great. I posted sometime last week with some concerns but I have since been able to iron out the kinks. Mana is not an issue at all, I don't use clarity and I think I only have around 80% mana regen from the passive tree. I do, however, have mana leech on a bunch of my gear.

I'm able to survive all sorts of map mods. The only mod that gives me a little trouble is phys reflect, but I just swap out critical weakness for enfeeble and use my granite flasks for large packs. For auras I'm running Purity, Vitality, Hatred, and Discipline. My single target PS does 24.5 DPS w/ 7 power charges and 3 frenzy charges. My AOE PS does around 15k under the same circumstances. I also have around 6300 ES with capped resists.

I know Hege advised me to get rid of Shavronne's, but I can't afford to buy another 6L chest piece for experimentation and I don't want to sell a legacy 6L Shav's either. I also like being able to run 4 auras and use Blood rage. I will probably throw in Tempest shield at some point since I have over 400 mana after reserves.

Here's my gear for reference

Spoiler

And my passive tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0EBwdjDH0QfxFQEZYRvxSwFVAWQBcvHNwdFB8CJIsnqSj6KU8pVC0fL28xiTTLNsU62DvhQ2NHBkqMSppMs03YUDBV1lcrV4dY9Vm8XIpe-l8qX2phsWNDZOdmnm0ZcFJwu3DVcU10VXvXfLt8zn_GgKSAroLHhX2HnowLjHaPRo_6ms-do53EogSio6cIpyu3MbiTuXy71sBRwfPC7MNtxSjGntD72CTZE9rd217b5-L344Tmgevk6-7sGOw47LDxdvLh83H2W_fB-ej60vrv_GT8qw==

I'm still fine tuning everything but suspect this setup has a lot of potential. I'll eventually swap out my gloves, shield, and one of my rings for something better. Also want to experiment with Barrage at some point.
Last edited by Zand on Dec 11, 2013, 10:53:55 AM
Seeing as I dont RMT or get lucky it seems as though I would need insane amounts of luck to afford this "exclusive rich people" build.
I love pie.
"
four4444tw wrote:
hi, i plan in using pretty much exactly the same tree as yours
but for gears im thinking of using death oath(attributes, leech, attack speed)+auxium+le heup+aegis aurora+rainbow stride+es helm&glove(or thunderfist)
so I have a nice balance between es and armor
my first question is how do you deal with stun and block animations if you dont have an eye of chayula?? if its not necessary i can find a crit necklace thatd be better
second...unlike frenzy that grants charge on hit, power charge requires you to kill mobs, so how do you obtain power charges when fighting map bosses in a party?

check the 2 flasks i use
fire flask and sprint flask with both stun recovery
If i know i'm gonna take some charges,

pop the granite + armor flask
and pop either the fire with stun recov or quicksilver pot.

thats why i carry two of them
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Seeing as I dont RMT or get lucky it seems as though I would need insane amounts of luck to afford this "exclusive rich people" build.

it is an expensive build. However, there are many ways to earn currency other than to "get lucky" Here are a few:

- Buying low and selling high (requires u to follow prices on items)
- Crafting with alcs in high item level maps
- selling high level maps to players

gl wish u all the best

-hege
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Hey Hege, I had some questions about where to take this build on Nemesis, (both passives and equipment), and thought i'd post here so others can get some out of it

so my current gear:
Spoiler

and passive Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0EBwdjDkgRLxFQEZYRvxSwFdcWvx0UHoEfAiepKVQsvy0fNMs2xTvhQ2NHBkqMSppLjUyzT31QMFZjVytXh1j1XypfamNDZp5tGXBScH1wu3DVcU10VXzOf8aAVoCuhq6Hnohrj0aZmprPnaOdxKIEoqOnCKcrpzS297cxu9bAUcHFwfPC7MNt0PvXhtgk217i9-OE5oHrY-vk7Bjy4fPq-tL67_xk_Kv_HA==

I'm currently planning on trying to get an archon with 400+ES and a helm with 400ES+. I have the 2 resist shield nodes until i get some better gear (maybe exalt the armor for a resist). I plan on respecing to the other two shield nodes after. The next nodes i plan on taking (after dropping mind drinker for the last block node) are the 4 aura nodes so i can comfortably run grace + hatred.

Once i get the archon kite, my resists should be fixed, but until then this is a screenshot of my defenses in town.
Spoiler

So i guess my question is: 1) Where should i take my passive tree first (wand dmg nodes, or the bottom left defenses?) and 2) what Stats besides just ES should i be looking for on my shield/helm. And I suppose After that, 3) what upgrades should i look for next to best improve my character. My goal is to shortly start progressing through maps.

Thanks a ton for the advice, Loving the build.

Last edited by enderbantoo on Dec 13, 2013, 5:17:46 AM
gear

Passives
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAP0EBwdjDkgRLxFQEZYRvxSwFdcWQBa_Fy8Z1xoyHRQegR8CKU8pVCy_LR80yzbFOtg74T9zRwZKjEqaS41Ms03YUDBRYFXWVmNXK1eHWbxfKl9qY0Nk52ZPZp5tGXBScH1wu3DVdFV4znzOf8aApICugUmFfYauh56Ia4wLjHaPRpmanaOiBKKjpwinK6c0qZWyOLb3uXy71sBRwcXB88Lsw23FKND70xvXhtgk2wLbXuL344Tmgetj6-TsGOw47LDy4fPq9lv60vrv_GT8qw==

Thanks for build :)
Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info