Hegemonica's Level 99 CI Wander Witch Gear. UPDATED BATMAN BUILD 1.1 ready!

Hi what you think is the best single target for phys wander ? same as elemental wander : Barage ?
or maybe frenzy ?

dunno if i will do a full es phys wander or if i go IR+US, no stun immune look annoying :s
Last edited by DoKKO on Aug 17, 2014, 4:07:20 AM
So I'm starting a new account with this build, which side of the skill tree should I go for first? The right hand side or upwards?

(Right = towards Chaos Innoculation side, up = towards Bullying)
Hey mate, will you update passive tree for 1.2 patch? I have a lvl 91 Witch in Standard

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Wich kind of dps you got with ur nemesis gear ? Really bad no ?
Because i respected a lvl 92 char with same kind of phys wand 160pds 10.5 crit(even 30crit multi) and iam really desapointed the dmg is so bad 9k with ps,lmp,crit multi,wed, chain.... And its lvl92 with all wand nod (i only dont have the cluster at the left the %elemental )maligaro, crit muli amu +phys dmg, phys dmg ring....20/20gem, all crit chance in scion with shadow area + crit multi
I thought with new wand nod it Will be good, but in fact its same as before insane phys wand is requiered like a mirrored :(
And if i have that i cant imagine how it Will be bad low lvl , with gem lower lvl and even a wand with les dmg

Last edited by DoKKO on Aug 22, 2014, 4:55:07 AM
"
redix27 wrote:
Hey mate, will you update passive tree for 1.2 patch? I have a lvl 91 Witch in Standard

This is Hege's 1.2 Physical Crit Wander Tree:

This tree works really well and follows the same concepts as the original Batman build. It still relies on block/EV to avoid reflect and adds Ondar's Guile to reduce reflect chances even more.

I can run Grace and Wrath (Wrath boosts dps more than Hatred now) but I can no longer get a 3rd 25% aura (Tempest Shield or Herald of Ash). Not sure why he doesn't grab the extra power charge that is 2 nodes away but I dropped the throat seeker cluster and picked up the power charge and 2% block (With a 30% Block chance arcon this gives me a total of 48% chance to block).

You can get a 3rd aura if you go to Harrier from the right, instead of from the north. Doing this allows you to pick up the Charisma aura cluster but you will have to drop everything north of Harrier (ES foresight node, and 4% reduced aura node). This will let you cast 2 60% auras and a 25% aura with barley enough mana to cast power siphon twice before shooting a blank (I had 158 mana) . I played with this for a while and it works but I was shooting way more blanks than I care to. So, I just dropped the extra 25% aura for now and stuck with Hege's original tree (added the extra power charge though).

Also, all of Hege's 1.2 builds can be found at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LYQer-qEkymzuRhbNMaEwOouvCHiI4XKsOlldvFc_48/preview?sle=true
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Aug 25, 2014, 4:56:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info