0.11.4b Patch Notes

not many game studios would do this at so late at night, great work guys!!!
This is my problem...

so if you know about the little anime Badger Badger Badger.
when you think of GGG, instead of badger badger badger words in taht toon, think "the shit the shit the shit is good" :)

Plus one,
The Morgawr
"
xanap wrote:
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
"
Is this a small patch? I'm not done downloading the big one yet due to my super awesome 256kbps connection (32 kilobytes per second download speed - 30 hours straight and only 310mb to go!) Just wondering if I should be planning on another day's worth of downloading. :)

How is that possible? I thought my internet was the worst in the world. 3rd world country here...

He is probably from Germany...

Having worked with a few Germans, I know they have fairly outstanding internet speed (lots with 100 Mbps or better even in the remoter areas).

There's a lot of towns in the US that cable companies don't bother with so their only choices are satellite or dial up.
gg
Regarding the weaver chamber spider adds,

Now i realize how it was being abused but if you ask me making any mob in this type of game award no xp and no loot is a bullshit fix, perhaps limit the number of spiders spawned or find another way to make it worthwhile to even fight them.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
u fixing much 2 fast in the last time not even time 2 find the bugs/exploits and make use of them -.-

Just kidding !!! xD

great work keep up the good work !
"
DarkNRG wrote:
Regarding the weaver chamber spider adds,
Now i realize how it was being abused but if you ask me making any mob in this type of game award no xp and no loot is a bullshit fix, perhaps limit the number of spiders spawned or find another way to make it worthwhile to even fight them.

mandatory quests don't neccessarily need to be "worthwhile" but challenging. and every auto spawn location which is giving xp is always automatically used by bots and scripters for leveling (sea witches and their spawn being the last ones).
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 27, 2013, 5:40:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info