0.11.4b Patch Notes

"
thelemite wrote:
wait !! so now you don't get experience in the weavers chamber

Um no you still get experience for the ones that are already there just not for the ones the boss continuously summons. is what i believe they fixed.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1150423
"
Is this a small patch? I'm not done downloading the big one yet due to my super awesome 256kbps connection (32 kilobytes per second download speed - 30 hours straight and only 310mb to go!) Just wondering if I should be planning on another day's worth of downloading. :)

You should have checked the site they linked to a very nice torrent took me about 1 hour to get the new patch.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1150423
Last edited by rayz0101 on Aug 22, 2013, 1:53:11 AM
yey Downloading at 500kb/s
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Reave would be the best skill in the game if the quality on the gem would increase stack duration and if the stacks would not vanish from 8 to 0 but decrease down from 8->7->6->5 and so on. And im sad that it doesnt work with increased duration gem.
Tried using Flicker to quickly get to another mob but Reave stacks *poof* disappear everytime. Bleh
BLAMT!
"
xanap wrote:
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
"
Is this a small patch? I'm not done downloading the big one yet due to my super awesome 256kbps connection (32 kilobytes per second download speed - 30 hours straight and only 310mb to go!) Just wondering if I should be planning on another day's worth of downloading. :)

How is that possible? I thought my internet was the worst in the world. 3rd world country here...

He is probably from Germany...

Yeah, the open competition in the market will fix it. not. germany, land of austerity (for others), home of the richest people in europe (at least the top 5%).
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"

It seems to be quite small. I don't know the exact size, but it was done in under a couple of minutes for me while the big update took several hours.
"
Zelpo wrote:
Tried using Flicker to quickly get to another mob but Reave stacks *poof* disappear everytime. Bleh

using another skill generally resets reave. same with incinerate. i would exclude casting curses from the reset list.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Thank you GGG, the best game company that exists today!
"
geradon wrote:
"
Zelpo wrote:

using another skill generally resets reave. same with incinerate. i would exclude casting curses from the reset list.

Good idea ^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info