0.11.4b Patch Notes

Reave item pickup fixed already? Godspeed, GGG.
no, you don't get xp from the little spiders the boss spider spawns.
ign: No_summons
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.4b
  • Fixed a missing shadow on some skeletons.

Does this also include Mortality Experimenters?
"

Fixed a missing shadow on some skeletons.

Farming ledge while i was reading this, saw this line and looked back over, the mobs i was killing had only a floating mace for a shadow, wonder if i would have even noticed :)

Although i must say the shadows in general are looking alot better since the 'shimmer' fix, keep up the good work
Last edited by BlazEm on Aug 22, 2013, 1:13:04 AM
I <3 GGG
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.4b
  • Fixed a bug where some pillars in Piety’s room allowed projectiles (including Piety's Ice Arrows) to pass through them.
  • ]
  • Fixed a bug where the screen could go black as torches lit in The Vaal Ruins.
  • ]

Thanks, both shocked me the first time
"
Zoen wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.4b
  • Fixed a missing shadow on some skeletons.

Does this also include Mortality Experimenters?

Those guys are annoying. Me when I kill one:

Edit: Almost as annoying as when Youtube fails to start at the given start time.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Last edited by Necrogue on Aug 22, 2013, 3:34:12 PM
"
Is this a small patch? I'm not done downloading the big one yet due to my super awesome 256kbps connection (32 kilobytes per second download speed - 30 hours straight and only 310mb to go!) Just wondering if I should be planning on another day's worth of downloading. :)

How is that possible? I thought my internet was the worst in the world. 3rd world country here...
IGN: LessBow
new patch is 11.14MB so its not that bad.
IGN: TriniumsTherapist

If I ask for a price, don't tell me to offer! This wastes both of our time as you obviously have a price in mind.
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
"
Is this a small patch? I'm not done downloading the big one yet due to my super awesome 256kbps connection (32 kilobytes per second download speed - 30 hours straight and only 310mb to go!) Just wondering if I should be planning on another day's worth of downloading. :)

How is that possible? I thought my internet was the worst in the world. 3rd world country here...

He is probably from Germany...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info