Open VPN (Private Tunnel) for downloading patch

I've been on the San jose one the whole time, NOT DOING ANYTHING lol.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
nvm.
IGN: Hochep
Last edited by Hochep on Aug 20, 2013, 11:00:24 PM
Kindred,

I have never posted on a game forum board in my life but thought I would make a particular exception in this case.

Just wanted to say thank you. I was about ready to throw my puter out the window. =)

Good hunting.
Last edited by NyhtFall on Aug 20, 2013, 10:58:34 PM
I love you. I thought I was going to have to wait until the end of the week to finish downloading this patch. Instantly jumped from 10 kb/s to 500kb/s to 1mb/s-1.5mb/s
"
Smodab wrote:
"
Kindred1 wrote:
tried the netherland Server that works also :)

SHHHHH!!!! Wait till I finish the DL before everyone switches to that server! lol

Too late, just switched! MUAHAHAHAHA!
"
NyhtFall wrote:
Kindred,

I have never posted on a game forum board in my life but thought I would make a particular exception in this case.

Just wanted to say thank you. I was about ready to throw my puter out the window. =)

Good hunting.

Your welcome bro :)
IGN : Detrium
revolutionary
Today I learned internet sorcery.
I did the London server for a bit but suddenly dropped from 1.3mb/s to around 400kb/s

So I switched to Amsterdam and went up to 2mb/s. It disconnected me at around 92%.

Before that I tried Chicago and San Jose but both were crap. Amsterdam is the way to go.
Well fuck, It's been 3 hours and Im at 32%
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info