Open VPN (Private Tunnel) for downloading patch

i used an alternative i found googling that worked out for me

the speeds were kinda slow using the privatetunnel site OP posted

in case others are looking for an alternative VPN, i used this one -> www.vpnunlimited.com

as far as I can tell there isn't any bandwidth/download restrictions. I use the US server because im from Canada. Not sure how well the NL one will perform.

hope this helps anyone who's still trying to update the game.
MFJonesHC
Well, it works, not as well in Australia than it seems to for you Northern Hemisphere folk, but Australia has shit internet :/

Went from 0-20kb/s to 100-400kb/s so I can't complain, had to make 6 accounts though. Also, this last percent of the patcher is barely moving no matter what server I go through or even none at all, it won't go over 20kb/s :(

A whole evening just to get a 1.83gb patch............. Even by Australian internet standards that is pretty harsh.
You can also try this torrent file

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1ks3fy/rpathofexile_i_downloaded_and_defraged_the_ggpk/

it has over 300 seeders right now, I downloaded the file in just a few minutes as opposed to hours on the normal patcher.
up for useful topic
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I used it last night and it worked great.

Follow the instructions in the OP. Restart the download. It puts the afterburners on from the start and completes in less than 10 mins.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info