~POE TORRENT HERE~

What I don't trust is that shitty download site. It's like a contest of making the shittiest possible DL site with them all over. Why does it has to store more than 50mb of offline data in my firefox? Why does it takes forever to load with a loading bar?
"
Mc_Coy wrote:
>vuse

scrubware
get good fgt
"
Mc_Coy wrote:
Using vuse and getting 250 now.

Awesome. Gl.
CarnivalKlowns@D2Jsp.org
Marauder: BOWKLEY lvl 55 ( DEFAULT )
Read the PoE forums! There are great finds!
Why the fuck can't GGG make an own torrent?
A 5 year old could do that, link on thepiratebay and done, 1 Webseeder to initiate and the rest ist distributed from the leecher, would reduce server load for patches by ~90%.

An torrent client in the patcher is a joke if you can make a video game ......
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
"
h3rp3s wrote:
No thanks. I know too much about computers to trust you.

I will wait for the slow download. Rather than some .exe or .ggpk that may be tampered with.
Ok cool, im glad you let everybody know that..
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"
patlefort3 wrote:
What I don't trust is that shitty download site. It's like a contest of making the shittiest possible DL site with them all over. Why does it has to store more than 50mb of offline data in my firefox? Why does it takes forever to load with a loading bar?

It is an odd DL website, and FF didn't seem to like it much, but I find that a lot with sites running older (or very recent) securities. I grabbed it off of IE and have scanned it, comes back clean, I've also scanned the .ggpk and its clean as well.
Torrent going good, averaging 100kb ~ 300kb up/down. If you leave it on overnight you may have the wrath of my 2 MBps upload with no data cap..... :(
"
fortyb4five wrote:
https://mega.co.nz/#!SYZFHB6T!RNe8xQ1DRtUcca3xT8otyzN_22xERlo8R8xoWxneJPg

BTW, I forgot to thank you Fortyb4five. I appreciate the .torrent, it made this much less painful than the 50kbs I was getting.
"
adamsaun wrote:
Torrent going good, averaging 100kb ~ 300kb up/down. If you leave it on overnight you may have the wrath of my 2 MBps upload with no data cap..... :(

If you just started, it got going slow for me, but I capped out at 4.5Mbps
You do have to love the site name for the tracker though, istole.it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info