~POE TORRENT HERE~

"
"
Mc_Coy wrote:
Ok, only other question. Why am I getting 13 kb/s download speed of the torrent?

Connection speed or computer maybe..

Neither. High end gaming computer + 30mb/s connection speed, and I'm getting 2.1 kb/s on uTorrent
This is the way to go ladies and gentlemen. I use this method to update my laptop with the current version when I'm stuck on the road for work. Just navigate to you install directory, default is C/program files/Path Of Exile. I would advise backing up your current .ggp just in case bittorrent has a screw up (or your computer does).

I've been dling the .torrent for 15 minutes and I'm past where my client update was at % wise which started 2 hours ago. Dont forget to seed!
NEED MORE SEEDERS!
"
Mc_Coy wrote:
Ok, only other question. Why am I getting 13 kb/s download speed of the torrent?

probably your firewall
just set that fruity piece of crap in DMZ and buy an actual router
"
Mc_Coy wrote:
"
"
Mc_Coy wrote:

Neither. High end gaming computer + 30mb/s connection speed, and I'm getting 2.1 kb/s on uTorrent

sucks to be you

im getting 1 MB/s+ from the torrent
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
No thanks. I know too much about computers to trust you.

I will wait for the slow download. Rather than some .exe or .ggpk that may be tampered with.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Aug 20, 2013, 9:17:23 PM
"
Mc_Coy wrote:
"
"
Mc_Coy wrote:

Try "Vuze". It's what I'm using..

Who is using uTurrent ,and who is using Vuze??
CarnivalKlowns@D2Jsp.org
Marauder: BOWKLEY lvl 55 ( DEFAULT )
Read the PoE forums! There are great finds!
Last edited by CarnivalKlowns on Aug 20, 2013, 9:18:25 PM
"
h3rp3s wrote:
No thanks. I know too much about computers to trust you.

I will wait for the slow download. Rather than some .exe that may be tampered with.

Its not a .exe, if you would look its a direct copy of the .ggpk. Its also been noted by the developers as being a viable alternative.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/504364
"
Mc_Coy wrote:

pay me an exalt and i'll do a legitimate remote assist on your entire setup
comp + modem/router/everthing
never have DL troubles again, unless you're on a dying torrent or something

can also show you the ways of usenet
Using vuse and getting 250 now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info