~POE TORRENT HERE~

"
CommodoX wrote:
Why the fuck can't GGG make an own torrent?
A 5 year old could do that, link on thepiratebay and done, 1 Webseeder to initiate and the rest ist distributed from the leecher, would reduce server load for patches by ~90%.

An torrent client in the patcher is a joke if you can make a video game ......

This is explained by Chris here: "If someone who has finished downloading the patch would like to create a torrent, it's safe for other people to download it providing it only contains Content.ggpk (the patcher will correct any files that may have been maliciously modified). (Do not download any torrents that contain Client.exe)"
Roman, I do not want to go bowling with you.
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
"
Cagan_GGG wrote:
"
CommodoX wrote:
Why the fuck can't GGG make an own torrent?
A 5 year old could do that, link on thepiratebay and done, 1 Webseeder to initiate and the rest ist distributed from the leecher, would reduce server load for patches by ~90%.

An torrent client in the patcher is a joke if you can make a video game ......

This is explained by Chris here: "If someone who has finished downloading the patch would like to create a torrent, it's safe for other people to download it providing it only contains Content.ggpk (the patcher will correct any files that may have been maliciously modified). (Do not download any torrents that contain Client.exe)"

That doesn't really answer his question. Sure, it explains that somebody else can make a torrent and that it will be safe. But it doesn't say 'why' GGG didn't make a torrent. Your quote doesn't answer his question at all.

Here you go:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/504364/page/11#p4477056

"
Chris wrote:
"
Zarbis wrote:
Don't you have actual version of the game to share via torrent, Chris?

I have a copy of the game, but our office in NZ doesn't have a connection able to host it. Our online servers have a pile of HTTP bandwidth but can't host torrents.
"
hyper_ch wrote:
Just added myself also to the torrent on 100mbit...

I also wonder why GGG doesn't use bittorrent in the client.exe to supply patches...

Here you go:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/504364/page/11#p4477056

"
Chris wrote:
"
Zarbis wrote:
Don't you have actual version of the game to share via torrent, Chris?

I have a copy of the game, but our office in NZ doesn't have a connection able to host it. Our online servers have a pile of HTTP bandwidth but can't host torrents.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info